This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl BF2

I think EA needs to add some Female soldiers to this game. its a easy patch.
    every 1 speak up and mabey it'll happen

Re: Girl BF2

Why? I think EA has more important stuff to do and fix.

Comment

Originally posted by JerseyBricklayer
      I think EA needs to add some Female soldiers to this game. its a easy patch.
      every 1 speak up and mabey it'll happen
      Girls dont count in real war. So why should they count in game? But then again it would be nice to get a good meal in game...... THATS RIGHT I SAID IT! I SAID IT!

Comment

I know several female gamers who actually don't feel like playing BF2 simply because THERE ARE NO FEMALE SKINS/CHARACTERS.
        Having female charcaters in a game is a real issue for female gamers, and ignoring this is irresponsible.
        There should be some effort to include a female character in all armies in BF2.
        After all, the vast overwhelming majority of BF2 players could not give a damn about "REALISM" or authentic depictions and representations of real world unites/armies/weapons.( I am not one of them, I WANT the best possible realsitic features for a PC game possible)
        It is a bad move to neglect female players, there is no reason to, and in fact it is bad business sense. Females count for MORE THAN 80% of ALL Electronic PURCHASES.
        It is true. I am not making it up.
        What do you think this means to a business?
        Anyway, from a personal standpoint, the only female in my squad I am in will NOT play BF2 because she feels uncomfortable "playing as a guy".
        Why should she play BF2 when there are other games that she can play just as well and as a female in game??
        Think about it.

Comment

i got many girls on my xfire list, and the Flatass clans leader is a girl. and ive also heard many of them mad there is no girl soldier in any class, there is a black man though. :laugh:

Comment

u can even get girl skins in css

Comment

I find it strange when I'm playing with people who I know are female, are using VoIP, but have a buff male body.

Even stranger is when they are commanding, and they have the tough "Enemy infantry spotted" commander voice.

The problem is that the game wasn't really designed to allow for this feature. Characters are either "heavy" (armoured - assault, AT, support) or "light" (unarmoured - medic, sniper, engineer, spec ops).

Comment

I think it shuold be like BFv went you chose the skin,but with more like two girls and tow men

Comment

LOL, BF2=modern combat=Females+combat arms=not happening

Now that I did the math for you Einsteins, pass the wisdom on

Comment

I know that BF2 is a game and not real life, but female soldiers don't get to see this kind of action in RL and women are not even allowed to be on SF.

Comment

Wow! Women wont play this game because of the characters? That sounds kind of retarded, if you ask me. Why wont they just ask EA to make a BF2/barbie version. Where you can be barbie and ride her covertable. And if she gets mad at Ken, she could blast him with a M16.

Comment

Originally posted by Kawasaki12
                        Wow! Women wont play this game because of the characters? That sounds kind of retarded, if you ask me. Why wont they just ask EA to make a BF2/barbie version. Where you can be barbie and ride her covertable. And if she gets mad at Ken, she could blast him with a M16.
                        :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

I dont care if they add it or not, I dont look at my own character anyway

Comment

Girls dont count in real war.
                            You obviously know NOTHING about "real war" then. Girls count the same "amount" as guys do. Without them, modern armies would not get the logistechs, communications, and other nessecities.

Comment

I agree on this, there should be girl skins available, some people are so narrow minded and not to mention sexist....

Comment

Working...
                              X