Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TotalBF2 CLAN

Originally posted by Six.
    Is it still possible to play on your servers even if I'm not in your clan? or on the opposing clan in the scrim? I just like the idea of proper good teamplay... but with no commitment to a 'clan' per se. Kind of like... outsourcing mercenaries for your clan.
    Certainly possible

Comment

yayyyy, lol

Comment

we got 1 new member Alm()nd J()y

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Squeak91
          we got 1 new member Alm()nd J()y
          Alright added him

Comment

sweet im getting more

Comment

i got some new members... setting them up at this moment

Comment

Originally posted by maranello
                Certainly possible
                Aweshum!
                So... I suppose I type in "totalbf2" in the server name filter - and the right server'll come up? or is it under another name?

I really do prefer a more organised game than randoms playing against each other... once I joined a random ranked server- and I was thrown into a team full of noobs, whores and spawn-campers, none of them even slightly interested in capturing points- only spawn-camping/raping bases and uncaps. The other team were just noobs who didn't really have the concept of spawn-camping and raping together... but were a bit more busy capturing points- thus, they did win, but in a very messy way- each seemed to have been killed about 30 times before they claimed victory.

Another time, I joined a japanese server... and it was full of hacks, exploiters and... well, the rest of the scum that BF2 faces.

Comment

ok the site is going to be sweet

Comment

Ya the site will be exellent just, cant wait to have that blog section for every member if you are still making that for the website?

Comment

Originally posted by Major-BG
                      Ya the site will be exellent just, cant wait to have that blog section for every member if you are still making that for the website?
                      yeah we are making the website, but since we are making the entire website with flash animations, it's taking time. There will be an intro movie as well.

Comment

yes im working on the banner on photoshop, and i finished the buttons in photoshop too

Comment

ok if I can help just tell me what I can do because Im pretty decent at photoshop and I know html, so just ask me if you need something in those areas done!

Comment

want try making a banner?

Comment

I could probably be pursuaded to join =D Id really like to join a clan that works together (on a consistent, frequent basis) and contrives tactics and trains in them ultimately for competition (if not all the members at least a few for it).

Comment

Originally posted by dBs
                                I could probably be pursuaded to join =D Id really like to join a clan that works together (on a consistent, frequent basis) and contrives tactics and trains in them ultimately for competition (if not all the members at least a few for it).
                                well, here is what we have:

We consistenly work with ATC program. We have a separate server (its up when needed) that has this program. We hold meetings to discuss strats.

We integrated United States Marine Corps ranks, and we will soon integrate squad-platoon-company-batallion system.

We currently have 3 different squads serving different purposes. Each squad has its backup and will be entering offical leagues and tournmanets.

We are pretty serious clan. The beauty of the TotalBF2 clan is:

It's both for serious players and for players who are just willing to have fun and teamwork. It's totally "fine" if you want to hop in our server once or twice a week and just play a few rounds. OR you could be a hard core player and practice 6 hours a day with squads. We definetly do enforce the ranking system in the game so everyone follows orders.

let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

Working...
                                X