X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TotalBF2 CLAN

Originally posted by kleomenes
    we dont hate you per se, we just want to kik ur a$$! lol:laugh:
    I mean't the bf2 community in general. Not the clan itself, im trying to help with recruitment.

Comment

Question:

Ya gots a 64 slot Vent server and 64 is the max number of players that can join a game... but ya gots yerselves 70+ members who are all expected to show up for meetings 'n stuff.

Howzat work?

Aside:
      Originally posted by Sir. Hoppum
      I mean't the bf2 community in general. Not the clan itself, im trying to help with recruitment.
      I don't really know ya, but I could hate you if it would help ya out...

Comment

lol
        i really hate being on the other isde of the world, cos i hate converting timezones....

Comment

Originally posted by motorboatJones
          It's an appealing idea. I hate being on a lame team where everyone runs around doing their own thing. When I play on a team with a purpose (rare) it's the most fun. With that said, I don't think I'm good enough to be in a clan, to help a clan win. I barely have a 1:1 kill/death ratio. I see guys with 7:1 ratio and I just can't believe it. I am fiercely competitive, however. It causes me to curse a lot during the game. For instance, if a lame commander is flying or fighting instead of responding to my call for UAV or supplies I might just shoot him down or look for him so I can knife him in the heart.

I am going to be honest with you. I don't care how skillful my clan members are, I care about their personality, their style. I care about how fun they are. Of course I DO care about their skill when we are scrimming or joining a serious tournament, that's a different thing. But that's not what the clan is all about. It's about friendship, sharing, backing each other up, and so many other things. Don't worry about 1:1 KD ratio. I am one of those medics who still use M4 as a primary weapon (even though I have every unlock in the game except engineer) and yet still get over 120 points in every round average. And of that 120 points, it's not like i have 110 teamwork and 5 kills. I do get over 20-25 kills and my KDR is usually over 4. But today I sucked. I mean i sucked so bad, I couldn't even believe myself. I couldn't even make 1:1 KDR. It happens. Nobody is perfect, you move on. Don't worry about it much. You seem like a nice person, I personally believe you should give it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
            Question:

Ya gots a 64 slot Vent server and 64 is the max number of players that can join a game... but ya gots yerselves 70+ members who are all expected to show up for meetings 'n stuff.

Howzat work?

Aside:

I don't really know ya, but I could hate you if it would help ya out...

Well usually around 20-25 or sometimes 30 people show up (for now). That's why I try to hold at least 3-4 meetings a week, because I know most people can make it to only one of them.

I don't worry about things hardware wise. If we need another vent server, we'll get another vent server

Comment

hey maranello I had a good gaming with tonight I belong to new clan were just starting out too I hope to game again with your clan mates they seem to be good guys and have fun playing thats what counts for me anyway I like to have fun
              enjoy the team work in the squad play

sorry if i killed you 1 or twice when you got team switch tonight jk

catch up with you again

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesfri13
                hey maranello I had a good gaming with tonight I belong to new clan were just starting out too I hope to game again with your clan mates they seem to be good guys and have fun playing thats what counts for me anyway I like to have fun
                enjoy the team work in the squad play

sorry if i killed you 1 or twice when you got team switch tonight jk

catch up with you again

I'm glad you had fun Yeah, we have some pretty cool guys in the clan. For the past 3 months, since I have started playing with clan mates, the amount of BF2 I play has almost tripled:laugh:

Anyways, yeah it was good, thanks for coming to our server. You are welcome to join us anytime, don't even ask

Comment

our 2 new members are donkeypunchlvl4 and alphawhiskey33022

Comment

I will be getting more prob

Comment

Is our server still down? (ranked)

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Squeak91
                        Is our server still down? (ranked)
                        It'll be up very soon.

Comment

what are the 2 maps?

Comment

Is it still possible to play on your servers even if I'm not in your clan? or on the opposing clan in the scrim? I just like the idea of proper good teamplay... but with no commitment to a 'clan' per se. Kind of like... outsourcing mercenaries for your clan.

Comment

maranello Pm'd!

Comment

Originally posted by JDUB
                                maranello Pm'd!
                                got your PM and replied

Comment

Working...
                                X