TotalBF2 CLAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TotalBF2 CLAN

As totalbf2, we have had a clan since the end of december. We have 2 servers, 1 ranked 64 player, 1 unranked 64 player. We also have a 64 slot ventrilo server.

The reason why we exist:

I have been seeing a lot of people who complain about unfair server admins, noob players, cheap tactics, vehicle whores and so on. I personally guarantee you, you will not see any of this as long as i am in the server. So you are looking for adult and mature clan mates? You are looking for having fun but at the same time taking the game seriously and using tactics? Then all you need to do is to PM me thats all.

Here is an important fact: The more people from this forum are in this clan, the less threads you will see about admin abuse and noob players, etc

Here are some facts about the clan

1. We have two kinds of people in the clan.
    a. The kind of player who takes the game seriously, who plays the game for competition, AND/OR ranks, awards, badges, etc.
    b. The kind of player who wants to spend his free time having fun with his friends in a social enviroment, therefore who likes spending time with other people just to have fun.
    Both are absolutely fine.

2. We will be joining tournaments and leagues. However if you don't fall into this category (competitive player), there is a big chunk of us who play this game just for fun. By fun, I don't just mean hopping in a server and mess around. We do have very high quality gamers in our clan.

3. The age of players in our clan varies. We have members who are 15. We have a member who is 63 years old. %70 of our clan is 18+ and of those %90 are 21+.

4. We have players from all over the world. This is definetly not just for people from US. We have players from Ireland, England, Australia, Eastern Europe, and so on.

5. Everyday there are at least 10-15 people in our ventrilo channel. We have around 70 active members. That is, we have 70 people who play BF2 at least 10+ hours a week. And half of these people are hardcore BF2 players who spend over 40 hours a week for BF2.

6. We have a very nice ranking system that we use in our clan. For details please click here

Another important fact: You can be in another clan, it's ok if you still want to join, there are no strict rules about that

Here are some rules you should know about

1. Based on Clan members' request, we will change the maps in the ranked server, or we can even change it to special forces if there is demand.

2. The main thing you need to remember is, you are not obligated to play in custom maps server 24/7, however, when we have a meeting, or a clan match, or we just want to play custom maps, you have to join us.

3. If without a legitimate reason, you miss 3 of the meetings in a month, you will be kicked from the clan.

4. Don't see this as a clan server, but see it as your server. If you join the clan, even though you won't be controlling the server directly, indirectly you will be essential about how the server is being controlled. That means if you want a particular map, we won't say "no". If you want to have a particular tactic, we will not say "no", and so on.

5. There is no strict requirements, skill and talent is definetly not a problem. However, we are looking for mature people. Mature people doesn't mean 21+, i have known some people who were 15 but they were still a lot more mature than most 21 year olds here.

So if you want join, all you need to do is to send a PM to me. We currently have a separate forum section for us and a members area where only members can join.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Maranello

PS: Just so if you wonder i am posting this with DMC's permission in this forum instead of clan section.

Re: TotalBF2 CLAN

Alright, guys, so if you are interested, just send me a PM, I'll explain the details. We are going to scrim against Sir. Community this weekend so if you want to join hurry up.

Comment

Yeah, lots of you seem to hate us so nows your chance to fight us.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Hoppum
        rofl

Comment

dont know the sir community to hate anyone, but i do enjoy the hell out of the stunt videos you all put out.

gg

Comment

Originally posted by maranello
            Alright, guys, so if you are interested, just send me a PM, I'll explain the details. We are going to scrim against Sir. Community this weekend so if you want to join hurry up.

pm sent

Comment

hate ya? naaaa we just want to fight and beat you in a bloody and terrible death that we will be victorious and rise to freedom, using simple yet plan stunts here and there

Comment

Originally posted by shadow2k1
                pm sent
                I replied

Comment

Ya don't hesitate to join this kick ass clan, good times :laugh:.

Comment

I really want to join a Clan, but when ever I use the add suffix option on the front of my name It cuts my name off..
                    Say i used [PKM] as a suffix..in game my name looks like
                    [PKM]Peoplekillingmac Killed *****
                    I lose some letters =C
                    Are Urban maps 64 too?? I hate 64 Urban maps, to much of a frenzy cluster
                    F***, 32 urban maps are my fave.
                    But seriously thinking of sending a PM, best Bf2 site and community so must be a damn good clan.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirdeyepry
                      I really want to join a Clan, but when ever I use the add suffix option on the front of my name It cuts my name off..
                      Say i used [PKM] as a suffix..in game my name looks like
                      [PKM]Peoplekillingmac Killed *****
                      I lose some letters =C
                      Are Urban maps 64 too?? I hate 64 Urban maps, to much of a frenzy cluster
                      F***, 32 urban maps are my fave.
                      But seriously thinking of sending a PM, best Bf2 site and community so must be a damn good clan.

not always 64. it depends, we have had 16 player strike at karkand for around a month and it was all good.

As i said in my first post, if people want to change the map or the player mode, we change it. Its everyone's server.

Comment

Our clan is the bomb!

Comment

Yeah it blows

Comment

we dont hate you per se, we just want to kik ur a$$! lol:laugh:

Comment

It's an appealing idea. I hate being on a lame team where everyone runs around doing their own thing. When I play on a team with a purpose (rare) it's the most fun. With that said, I don't think I'm good enough to be in a clan, to help a clan win. I barely have a 1:1 kill/death ratio. I see guys with 7:1 ratio and I just can't believe it. I am fiercely competitive, however. It causes me to curse a lot during the game. For instance, if a lame commander is flying or fighting instead of responding to my call for UAV or supplies I might just shoot him down or look for him so I can knife him in the heart.

Comment

Working...
                              X