Stat Padding Definition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stat Padding Definition

Nothing ****es me off more than when I have 2 bars of health and the douche bag medic wants to sit and heal me instead of dropping the bag for me to auto-heal. At that point, I would rather die and spawn with again and the same goes for Support class.
    Here is a tip for those that may not be aware, if someone is standing in front of you, and you see they either have no health or no ammo left, do yourself a favor and give them some ammo/meds...Dont start running away or running around in circles trying to be cute. You may end up getting team killed for your kit. I've seen people do it so many times it's still funny.
    I do not think thgat throwing meds/ammo out randomly is stat padding and anyone that does think it is probably also wears a giant white foam helmet. Your goal as a medic/support class is to provide your teammates with supplies. Who are you to say, "No, I gave you an ammo bag this round, wait until next map if you want another." Dropping stuff at flags is a good thing too because usually thee are several people making a push for the flag so you can easily run out of ammo or health, defending a flag and finding a med kit is awesome. Like finding $10 in your jeans that you didn't know were there.

Comment

Originally posted by froschquetscher
      when i play with my squad members from bsf on wake as chinese we attack the carrier so no one gets off and takes a flag. because we want to win. and also because mostly the usmc is to dumm to get off the carrier. they rather wait in 10 ppl groups at the spawnpoint of the jet and cobra.

the other way around when we play usmc on wake we take quickly all flags except one and just baserape em till all tickets are gone. this way its hard to get baseraped rather than baseraping yourself. we do it because we have the skills on how to do it.

i dont understand in which way this is stat padding. most people are not able to do this so they complain and call us cheaters and baserapers.
      no matter what u say this is stat padding, i can see if all flags are captured, and maybe if there were aa's in bf2 that worked, but to just rape the base from start to finish is no skill at all, how hard is it to fly to main base drop bomb refill, fly main base, bomb, refill..... WOW now thats skill, skill to me is actually fighting somone that can fight back, you must have HIGH stats that make you look like ur good, what a shame :cry:

Comment

i think its no stat padding. what you gonna say now? i never complain when i get rapped on the carrier. i do something about it. its not to hard not getting raped. unfortunally it seems most people like to get raped or they are to stupid doing something about it.

Comment

http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_clantoplis...did=0&x=8&y=11 is the main reason why people hate bsf. its always harder for the number 1 in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by parish
            As far as my name goes, just to make the point, the clan I am in has a naming convention in place. If you go to our server, you will notice all the <|BuxB|> guys have female actress’s names. It's just a thing.

I never even thought about your name. But I like the server's rules.

Hmmmm...who would I pick?

Rachel Bilson (Summer on The OC)?
            Hillary Duff?
            Natalie Portman?
            Sienna Miller?

I guess it would have to be Hillary Duff.

Comment

http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_clantoplis...did=0&x=8&y=11 is the main reason why people hate bsf. its always harder for the number 1 in the world.
              You're kidding right? With all the flaws in the game are you seriously gonna try and lay claim to some rediculous stats system that can be easily exploited?

Never mind. You did.

Knowing everything we know about how we can pad stats and otherwise exploit the game if we so choose, did you want us to worship you? For what?

FWIW, we don't hate bsf. I never even heard of them. Nor do I care. It's the obnoxious cries for attention via bragging that brings the animosity.

Comment

ah stat padding... i tihnk we should let EA come out with a definition...eh?

Comment

Sorry, it´s the first time I heard of bsf. So I don´t hate you .

Comment

when i play with my squad members from bsf on wake as chinese we attack the carrier so no one gets off and takes a flag. because we want to win. and also because mostly the usmc is to dumm to get off the carrier. they rather wait in 10 ppl groups at the spawnpoint of the jet and cobra.

the other way around when we play usmc on wake we take quickly all flags except one and just baserape em till all tickets are gone. this way its hard to get baseraped rather than baseraping yourself. we do it because we have the skills on how to do it.

i dont understand in which way this is stat padding. most people are not able to do this so they complain and call us cheaters and baserapers.

i think its not stat padding. what you gonna say now? i never complain when i get raped on the carrier. i do something about it. it's not to hard to not get raped. unfortunately it seems most people like to get raped or they are to stupid doing something about it.
                    totally agreed.

Comment

i dont understand either why so many people dont like bsf. i really think, and i dont want to get attention, i really think bsf is too good.
                      i objectivly have to say that bsf, and this is seriously and honestly, that bsf has the best players in every class and vehicle. we have the best chopper pilots, gunners, pilots, infranty soldiers etc. i have to say that i am not one of them, i am only average.

we played a couple of clan matches and didnt get one serious challenge. we played for example number 7 in the biggest bf2 league in europe and they said we could be easily number 1. so if you want to challange us, i mean really challenge us. do it. i really mean this . http://www.bsf-squad.co.uk/bsfv4/

Comment

Originally posted by Boojie
                        I never even thought about your name. But I like the server's rules.

Hmmmm...who would I pick?

Rachel Bilson (Summer on The OC)?
                        Hillary Duff?
                        Natalie Portman?
                        Sienna Miller?

I guess it would have to be Hillary Duff.
                        We have a Natalie Portman and a Sienna Miller.. lol... funny you would mention those.

Comment

Excuse my ignorance, but perhaps someone can shed some light on this. I was playing commander on Karkand and doing what I thought was a reasonable job. I was hidden near the Train Accident, admittedly not moving around, when wham I'm kicked by Punkbuser for "Stat Padding - Admin decision". What was my sin?

Comment

Working...
                          X