Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you feel about the things to come in the new patch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you feel about the things to come in the new patch?

How do you feel about this patch? Here are the confirmed fixes:
    • Helicopter now carry 8 missiles rather than 14
    • TV-Guided missile now have a shorter range
    • Hit points on all air vehicles has been reduced
    • AA missile lock has been improved
    • Support kits have had their primary weapons adjusted for accuracy
    • Sniper kits have had their primary weapons adjusted for accuracy
    • Anti-Tank kits have had their primary weapons adjusted for accuracy
    • "Dolphin Diving" is no longer possible
    • Players can no longer jump and shoot at the same time
    • "Prone Spamming" is now fixed
    • "Sprint exploit" is now fixed
    • The Sa80 weapon has been improved
    • The G3A3 weapon has been improved
    • Reload while sprinting has been enabled
    • Chinese and MEC APCs can now shoot through penetrable materials
    • Damage decreased for the M134
    • Medic defibrillator paddles have been adjusted. They now reload while not in use.
    • Server search filters now work properly
    • All mines (Claymore, Anti-vehicle, C4) can now be picked up by the same class that dropped it by using the “G” key.
    • Mines can no longer be destroyed with other explosives
    • Flash bang effect radius decreased
    • Added unlocks for Sniper and AT kits
    • Fixed a bug in terrain rendering with night vision, whereby terrain was still dark in dark areas.
    • Fixed a bug whereby mods that are not bf2 or not xpack permutate shaders every time a level is loaded.
    • Fixed a bug whereby non-xpack mods cannot use xpack shaders.
    • Fixed bug in TV guided missiles of Havoc helicopter
    • Bug in MP7 fire rate fixed. Ammo count increased and mag count and damage decreased
    • APC Update – “Chinese and MEC APCs can now shoot through penetrable materials”. This fix was a miscommunication to the patch team. Chinese and MEC APC’s have been reverted and the LAV25 now no longer shoots through penetrable materials.
    • Vehicles no longer disappear when viewed from some vehicles with a HUD (e.g. Tanks).
    • Performance gain found in static mesh rendering.
    • Detonation radius from grenade launcher explosions has been reduced.
    • Grenade launcher projectiles now have a minimum time before arming.

Re: How do you feel about the things to come in the new patch?
    all bull in my opinion
    I like to throw nades very far and c4 chuck so im angry

Comment

Originally posted by puglous
      How do you feel about this patch? Here are the confirmed fixes:
      • Helicopter now carry 8 missiles rather than 14
      • TV-Guided missile now have a shorter range
      • Hit points on all air vehicles has been reduced
      • AA missile lock has been improved
      • Support kits have had their primary weapons adjusted for accuracy
      • Sniper kits have had their primary weapons adjusted for accuracy
      • Anti-Tank kits have had their primary weapons adjusted for accuracy
      • The Sa80 weapon has been improved
      • The G3A3 weapon has been improved
      • Reload while sprinting has been enabled
      • Chinese and MEC APCs can now shoot through penetrable materials
      • Damage decreased for the M134
      • Medic defibrillator paddles have been adjusted. They now reload while not in use.
      • Server search filters now work properly
      • All mines (Claymore, Anti-vehicle, C4) can now be picked up by the same class that dropped it by using the “G” key.
      • Mines can no longer be destroyed with other explosives
      • Flash bang effect radius decreased
      • Added unlocks for Sniper and AT kits
      • Fixed a bug in terrain rendering with night vision, whereby terrain was still dark in dark areas.
      • Fixed a bug whereby mods that are not bf2 or not xpack permutate shaders every time a level is loaded.
      • Fixed a bug whereby non-xpack mods cannot use xpack shaders.
      • Fixed bug in TV guided missiles of Havoc helicopter
      • Bug in MP7 fire rate fixed. Ammo count increased and mag count and damage decreased
      • APC Update – “Chinese and MEC APCs can now shoot through penetrable materials”. This fix was a miscommunication to the patch team. Chinese and MEC APC’s have been reverted and the LAV25 now no longer shoots through penetrable materials.
      • Vehicles no longer disappear when viewed from some vehicles with a HUD (e.g. Tanks).
      • Performance gain found in static mesh rendering.
      • Detonation radius from grenade launcher explosions has been reduced.
      • Grenade launcher projectiles now have a minimum time before arming.
      The Improved Sniper Accuracy must be a GODSEND, Oh Lord, will I be unbeatable with my improved M95??? See ya at the battlefields again, been waiting for it. Not played in a long while. I'll be back.

Cheers

Comment

I build cars and if i build a crap one and people complain( i dont say stuff you)otherwize i will lose my buisness.I have to listen to what people want?hint!,thats all im guna say about that.

If i post and it sounds like im flaming EA and get banned for it:cry:
        I am sorry just expressing my passion for a historical game 1942-Viet-bf2

Lets call it Constructive critism

AA fix

Comment

Originally posted by Char-ley_Killa
          all bull in my opinion
          You're just angry that you can't exploit the system and get easy kills.
          The developers never meant for you to throw C4 and detonate it immediately and now they are fixing it.
          Dolphin Diving and bunny Hopping are problems that have been around since BF1942 and 'should' have been fixed it BF2 1.0
          BooHoo to you.

My 2 Favorite are right at the end:
          # Detonation radius from grenade launcher explosions has been reduced.
          # Grenade launcher projectiles now have a minimum time before arming.

That's exactly the way they should have fixed the problem with the GL's.
          WTG DICE!!!

Comment

i was orignally ****ed off, but now ive come to see their reason and im much happier. only thing i hate about the chopper missiles is the havoc and z10 chopper fire nowhere near the centre. other than that its great

Comment

Originally posted by Char-ley_Killa
              all bull in my opinion
              I agree with you on the dolphin diving part.
              It doesn't make sense for them to take it out since the accuracy of your weapons is ten times better when you're prone, and I've never seen anyone not go prone when taking shots at each other from a distance.

Comment

Originally posted by LoganX
                The developers never meant for you to throw C4 and detonate it immediately and now they are fixing it.
                Dolphin Diving and bunny Hopping are problems that have been around since BF1942 and 'should' have been fixed it BF2 1.0
                BooHoo to you.

WTG DICE!!!
                screw u i like it unrealistic , if there r gunna make a game realistic then the entire game should be realistic not just jumping

and i believe in real life, but i might be mistaken that u most definatly can fire while jumping
                BIATCH

Comment

Play first. Comment after.

Comment

HAHAHAHA--about time!!! Good bye dolphins, jump and throw, noob tubing, hop and shoot as well as stopping the jet whores!!!! Great patch!!!!!

They missed one fix--they didn't stop the TK punish by the STUPID IDIOTS that run over their own engineers mine's!!!! ( unless I missed it in the info).

Too bad Char-ley_Killa, your style of play IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YA-HOOO!
                    Way to go EA/DICE!!!

Comment

BooHoo to you.

WTG DICE!!!

few things

· All mines (Claymore, Anti-vehicle, C4) can now be picked up by the same class that dropped it by using the “G” key.

Awesome! I have been waiting for this.

· Mines can no longer be destroyed with other explosives
                      ummmm Why not ? If i see a mine and throw a gernade on it , it should exploid

anyway

hearing "Grenade launcher projectiles now have a minimum time before arming."
                      Brings tears to my eyes (so happy)

Comment

I think the changes are fantastic for the most part. No more bunny hoping noob tubers! No more flying super tanks!

Definitely a step in the right direction!

Comment

Looks like a good patch. Everything's a compromise, and so is this, so those looking for perfection, or all their wishes being fulfilled, will come away less than thrilled.

Bravo EA/Dice for patching things... Maybe next time you'll get around to my pet peeve, which is wishing that there was better damage for the M95. IRL, this is a one-shot killer with any center of mass hit.

I mean, we've all been there... shoot a guy just standing there 70 meters out. See the splash. He's got two bars left, so he runs away, hopping and spinning like a ballerina on crack.

Think of what the game is trying to simulate - a center of mass hit with a fifty. IRL, you've just centered-punched a guy with a 600 grain bullet doing 2,500 fps, carrying close to 10,000 ft/lbs of energy, and guess what happens? He has a neat little hole in front, and a big one in his back the size of a grapefruit. This even with the best ceramic inserts for his kevlar vest out there... especially if you're shooting AP.

Yeah, I know, it's a game, everyone's trying to balance everything out, but that's not even without shouting distance of any simulation of reality. Those EA guys have really gotta get out on the range more often, or talk to some folks returning from iraq. Nobody walks home taking after a center-mass hit from a .50 cal bullet from an M2 or an M82. Nobody.

Comment

Quote:
                            Originally Posted by LoganX
                            BooHoo to you.

WTG DICE!!!

screw u i like it unrealistic , if there r gunna make a game realistic then the entire game should be realistic not just jumping

and i believe in real life, but i might be mistaken that u most definatly can fire while jumping
                            BIATCH
                            Originally posted by Blud
                            HAHAHAHA--about time!!! Good bye dolphins, jump and throw, noob tubing, hop and shoot as well as stopping the jet whores!!!! Great patch!!!!!

They missed one fix--they didn't stop the TK punish by the STUPID IDIOTS that run over their own engineers mine's!!!! ( unless I missed it in the info).

Too bad Char-ley_Killa, your style of play IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YA-HOOO!
                            Way to go EA/DICE!!!
                            I would not say that this is a "style of play", they are evasive maneuvers that some have decided to take to an extreme. It's unfortunate that it is looked upon as such a dreaded thing. In my opinion, there are things that needed much greater attention than the items Char-ley_Killa mentioned. I would therefore agree with his general position in that it is more a fix to keep and add more gamers than to do anything else.
                            Some fixes are great yes, however, instead of adapting to the gameplay, reworking the esential movement functions should have not been done.

And BTW BlueBunny63, read the fix list again, it says :
                            Sniper kits have had their primary weapons adjusted for accuracy

Comment

people who complain about jets r not very good in them, and what is the point of a fighter jet and a bomber
                              TO DELIVER F*CKING MAYHEM
                              and I completly agree that the nade launcher was put in the game for a way for assualt to defend against cars and shouldnt be made for infantry but, I dotn agree with changing the jumping and proning stuff, and Its not liek I rely on bunny hoppping or dolphin diving most of the time its just fun to do and also it helps u to throw nades far, which it looks like will end with the patch which is also bullsh*t. and c4 chuckign is the most fun thing in the game, and its only gay to the people who cant do it

Comment

Working...
                              X