No announcement yet.

Other vehicles you'd love ta see...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Other vehicles you'd love ta see...

Something that is constantly moving by definition is always harder to spot. Saying something doesnt make it a fact. I can say alligators have wings, but that doesn't make it a fact. Sorry to burst your bubble, maybe licking some more nutsack will make you feel better.

The simple fact remains the carrier maps were the most popular. Coral sea was beat only by Wake in play time by the players and all coral sea had was planes and carriers. Just because YOU don't like it, doesn't change the fact that they were the most popular. Stats aren't bigoted little shits like you, stats state the truth whether you want to accept it or not. Face it, everything you came up with was beaten down like a little bitch by logic, reason, and history. It's about time for you to sit down and shut the fuck up kid.

Comment

Originally posted by BarkingSquirrel
      Something that is constantly moving by definition is always harder to spot. Saying something doesnt make it a fact. I can say alligators have wings, but that doesn't make it a fact. Sorry to burst your bubble, maybe licking some more nutsack will make you feel better.

The simple fact remains the carrier maps were the most popular. Coral sea was beat only by Wake in play time by the players and all coral sea had was planes and carriers. Just because YOU don't like it, doesn't change the fact that they were the most popular. Stats aren't bigoted little shits like you, stats state the truth whether you want to accept it or not. Face it, everything you came up with was beaten down like a little bitch by logic, reason, and history. It's about time for you to sit down and shut the fuck up kid.
      Have you used spotting in BF2? There's a big circle in the middle, and it's quite easy to spot even the fastest moving vehicles - imagine trying to spot a carrier with the commo-rose. Easy.

As stated before - BF2 is a different game and moveable carriers wouldn't be a useful feature to have. I'm sorry if you can't accept it.

I looked at CSPORTS.com and did some quick addition (not counting the demo version):

Top 5 Carrier-based maps: 280 players
      Top 5 Non carrier-based maps: 310 players

I refreshed CSPORTS after doing my math and El Alamein had more than twice as many players as Coral Sea. Omaha Beach and Bocage were also carrying more players than Coral.

No matter how you slice it, to say that the carrier-based maps are/were the "most popular" is an incredibly sloppy interpretation of stats, and that's saying nothing of their irrelevance to the conversation about moveable carriers in BF2.

If you actually believe that the carriers being moveable has anything to do with the popularity of carrier-based maps, you're really naive about the Battlefield playerbase. BF players love vehicles, especially aircraft, and those maps (Coral in particular) offer significant focus on flying - that's why they're popular. Not because players have the option to drive a carrier.

As for the rest of your reply, I've nothing to say - you're embarrasing yourself quite handily on your own.

(PS: I just checked CSPORTS again and El Alamein currently has more than twice as many players as Coral Sea. Omaha Beach and Bocage are also carrying more players than Coral. :hi: )

Comment

Are carriers even about stealth? I mean they move so slow and are so freakin huge and have hundreds of pilots, navy peeps, and planes to defend itself from almost anything.

Comment

Working...
        X