FACT: no more jump N nothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FACT: no more jump N nothing

I dont really have a prob with the C4 throwing crap, but if it is thrown, it should NEVER be able to stick to anything. It should only stick to a surface if placed there. As for the bunny hoppping screwballs ..... Bahahhaahaha ... Go play Quake, UT or CS... See Ya!

Comment

Do I bunnyhop? Yes if I need to in order to survive. I bunnyhop and I admit it. I don't like to die and whatever helps me live, so be it. Can I kill people without bunnyhopping? Yes and it's pretty easy. Call me a noob, call me whatever, I'm still alive and I don't have to wait 15 seconds to spawn on the other side of the map. Like everyone has been saying, this is just a game. Learn to play the "game" and you'll be ok. And guys, it's getting easier and easier to kill bunnyhoppers and dolphin divers. Just because you don't have the skill to, don't complain. Go play and get better.
      Even though I do it, I won't care if they take it away. Just don't take away jumping and throwing C4, nades, ammo/health packs. This is still a game, not a simulator.

Comment

Originally posted by Got Your Back
        I dont really have a prob with the C4 throwing crap, but if it is thrown, it should NEVER be able to stick to anything. It should only stick to a surface if placed there. As for the bunny hoppping screwballs ..... Bahahhaahaha ... Go play Quake, UT or CS... See Ya!
        LMAO, Sweeeeeeeet, non-a$$clowns unite!

Comment

Death to Bunny Hoppers? GREAT, WONDERFUL, SPECTACULAR, EXCELLENT, BRAVO, BRAVISSIMO, ENCORE, Etc.
          BUNNY HOPPERS, TK'r (purposeful Tk'rs), Nade-whores, Noob-toobers, and spawn campers should all DIE!

Comment

Originally posted by IVfluids
            So why does everyone say that it is unrealistic to do such things... like jump and shoot? That has been the main justification brought up in this debate...
            I could understand just saying that you don't like bunnyhopping, but when people start throwing the word 'unrealistic' into it, then you can toss everything in this game out the window.
            Fair enough. Maybe it's the wrong word to use in the context of a video game where there are other elements we "let go" of and are accepted (ie. spawing again, magically revive, etc). We are willing to suspend belief for some things.

Maybe the better word to use is "serious". Someone else used that word and I knew exactly what he meant. Bunnyhopping is not serious play. Practically indestructible helos does not allow for serious play; it creates a one-sided advantage (air over ground). I'm sure other examples exist.

Comment

no jumping is good i hate when people do that like a real soilder jumps like jordan with a 110lbs of gear on

Comment

Originally posted by devin6224
                no jumping is good i hate when people do that like a real soilder jumps like jordan with a 110lbs of gear on
                Exactly, and these children that haven't served or do not congregate with someone who does or has cannot understand this factor when they are sitting here trying to call all this BS capable or realistic. Any troop designated as these "classes" in BF2 in RL would be humping atleast 40 LBs of gear at all times regardless, and thats just your amenities gear, not including your weapons, ammo, armor, Commo devices....ETC

Comment

Originally posted by Jones[31stMEU]
                  Your a Noob that can't shoot for $hit is all. IT will be a glorious day for those of us with skill and it will be the end of noobs like you who only got lucky with EA/Dice's F-up^ in the first.........Cheers 8)
                  And there was me thinking you has a better accuracy than me. Im on a pony 24.34. But you my skilled friend are 15.40%

But yes, I am a noob. Not that I really jump when I use it. And even if I did jump you still wouldnt see me do it, cos I will be that far away. But hey, I might just use my knife on you, if I even see you in the field, and stop that loose tounge of yours. Then you might have some respect for rank (I dont have much hope, after EA gave you that on a plate in the last patch).

I just want to say in all my many months and hours of playing. I've never, ever, bloody anything, ever!, seen half a team jumping about like Watership Down.
                  Its always been a few. Come on now guys. Try to learn to outsmart them. You are making us pay too high a price for your lack of skill.
                  All that fun stuff that can be done whilst jumping, gone. No, its not a major problem for us to take that kind of sacrifice.

Comment

Wow what are you guys talking about? Bunnyhopping does not do anygood UNLESS you want to DODGE bullets.

Shooting bullets while bunny hopping? Prepare to hit air becuase your accuracy goes WAY down whilst doing that.

So what do you get out of this patch? Bunny hoppers, nothing. C4, Grenades, and packs nerfed. The "noobtube" is much deadlier when used while standing, and the C4 whores can still suicide through a group and kill plenty.

Oh ya, that godly range got nerfed (have you USED c4 before?). You can BARELY throw it over the fence in Strike, and on Sharqi the throwing ability is GREAT on people camping on the other side of the wall. Seriously the bunny hop "nerf" doesnt nerf bunny hopping at all, as a matter of fact it helps noobs by making them shoot from a better position.

Dolphin diving- Is this just going prone in midair or is it the act of running, hitting a spacebar, hit dive, and dive forward? I sure hope not becuase i again dont see the point.

If your dying to dolphin divers that are KNIFING you, you seriously need to learn to place. If someone can get close enough to knife you and you cant kill them, less spray and pray mmk?

Comment

1. The c4 shouldn't be taken out. Makes the special forces no special anymore. Plus its my favorite kit.

2. C4 could be thrown same with any other thing. Just try to keep it to a minimum. That way its ok but people will try to be more realistic.

4. People that throw the c4 try placing on the corner of a building and blow the hell out of people! :evil:

Comment

Working...
                      X