Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My first born for an iso of the install disk.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My first born for an iso of the install disk.

I bought the DVD version, but use the mini image mounted with daemons tools to run the game.

After I installed the game, the discs went in the box in the closet. No use spinning up my DVD drive everytime I want to play.

Comment

Wait, did you say you have SF? well the SF installer disk works for regular BF2. Problem solved yay!

Comment

Eghads! This is just getting nuts!

I'd help you out mate but frankly, I only know the level of "The big glowing thing is yummy" computer tech so I don't think I'd be able to really assist...

Still, hope it works out mate. Looks like you've been playin hard core

Comment

Originally posted by [F.E.A.R]Cicada
          problem with the mini image is that i hear it has issues with PB. I knopw of people who've been hardware banned bacause they're playing off an ISO

I've never had a problem with it. Been using it since July.

Comment

Originally posted by bitvomit
            Know the ****ING LAW, he wants us to commit a felony so he can play for free. Don't be a smacktard.
            How can he play for free through CD1? He still needs CD2 and a legit CDKEY.

And on someone elses comment, you are paying for the CDKEY mainly (which he needs to play). About 3c of the cost covers the CDs/DVD.

Comment

Yeah - just mount the mini-image with d-tools. I've also been using it since July and have had NO problems EVER with it.

Better than using the damn DVD all the time.

You should be fine.

Comment

Thanks all of you, but someone PMed me after like 4 posts and I've been playing with the mini-image since noon and it's working great.

Comment

Originally posted by Underpant
                  Well, something very unfortunate happened, and the first install disk doesn't work any longer. I'm not looking for any warez or anything illegal, it's all legal as long as you own the game, and I do. The torrent of the game is going extremely slow, so if anyone actually has the iso, it can't be too big, I know it would take a ton of effort for some random kid on the internet, but a good site to upload a file on is yousendit.com. I can't really expect someone to be so nice, but hey it's worth a shot.

Thank you(very much) in advance.
                  Do you realize that EA and DICE surf this site retard?:evil:

Comment

Why did someone give this to him? Pirating software just makes game cost more in the long run. This is by far one of the stupidist things I have wintnessed on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by j-train
                      Why did someone give this to him? Pirating software just makes game cost more in the long run. This is by far one of the stupidist things I have wintnessed on this site.
                      This is not 'pirating software' you idiot. The only value in an online game is in the cd key (******ned ones do not work online). If he doesn't have one then he'd have to buy the game anyway.

Obviously, he already has the game installed with a valid key.

Comment

J-train, because a mini contains no data. It just confuses the copy-protection bit. The game doesn't care that you have the actual data on the cd. It doesn't need that part. The whole asking for cd part is all just a nag.

You cannot install anything from a mini-image. If you would have researched this even a little I wouldn't be having this discussion. Since I don't mind- there you go.

Comment

Here you non-believers go:

Next time don't be such an ass when someone wants help.

Comment

What's with you ****ing kids? Does it make you feel special to cuss someone out online? Use your damn brain. If you don't like what someone posts then just keep your damn mouth shut.

Also, make sure you actually know about the laws before you go preaching them.

I never would have figured out to use a mini-image though. Good to hear your problem is solved and I don't have to spend a night uploading a CD image

Comment

Working...
                            X