Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 easy steps to get 40 knifekills in one round without cheating, statspaddling ect..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 4 easy steps to get 40 knifekills in one round without cheating, statspaddling ect..

No such server

Comment

Re: 4 easy steps to get 40 knifekills in one round without cheating, statspaddling ect..

not to much of a guide all he is saying is have ya kinfe out run around like a mad man and try to kinfe ppl

Comment

What I did to get all of the Knife badges, was take a humvee/buggy, and drive around on a 64 player map with about 30-40 people, and jump out if I see the enemy (trying to get as close as possible without running them over) and then knifing them. Usually it happens so fast they never saw you coming.

Comment

Sounds good. Just one question. How do you post your stas on your reply?

Comment

Re: 4 easy steps to get 40 knifekills in one round without cheating, statspaddling ec

Originally posted by White Feather
            What I did to get all of the Knife badges, was take a humvee/buggy, and drive around on a 64 player map with about 30-40 people, and jump out if I see the enemy (trying to get as close as possible without running them over) and then knifing them.
            :laugh:A drive-by knifing.:laugh:

Comment

Guys. if you want knifekills, dont hop like a madman if your seen, but ambush beheind stuff, get familiar with the enemies FoV (Field of View), its only 90 degrees out of 360. you'll be surprised how often they wont see you before its too late..

But most importantly, use timing, it takes about ½-1 second before the knife hits, practice will help you out alot with this issue..

Comment

I got both the Basic and Veteran a long time ago, without bunny or dolp. PPL where just to noob then, but i ont care about EXpert Weoponary badges, since my Expert Explosives Badge fiasco.

Comment

I only got my basic knife a while ago, but I found it was easiest to run in circles around enemies with support kits so they cant shoot you. They swore at me alot, :censored: but it worked.

Comment

Working...
                  X