Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 easy steps to get 40 knifekills in one round without cheating, statspaddling ect..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 4 easy steps to get 40 knifekills in one round without cheating, statspaddling ec

i think luck has alot to do with it, i have been trying for this badge for about a week, and tonight got on *mastuur* city and the mec guys were laying every where just camping, i got my seven kills in 5 minutes lol, they were laying in groups a 2 and 3 poor guys

Comment

Re: 4 easy steps to get 40 knifekills in one round without cheating, statspaddling ect..

that's my problem. i'm one of those that won't take the knife out until i get close enough to knife someone. the only problem i get with ur tips is that normally they start bunnyhopping when the see me and i lag and they end up getting me with c4 or a nade or somethin

Comment

Re: 4 easy steps to get 40 knifekills in one round without cheating, statspaddling ect..

Heres an Idea, shoot them a bit and finish off with the knife ? A little trick thats fools em.

Heres another, Dolphin Dive.

Heres another, you want them to stab them in the back when you hop, easier that way.

Go up close and wait for them to finish their clip.

Be a sniper, it takes a while for some teammates to figure you're the enemy.

Comment

patch 1.3 thats going to be realease in janurary will eliminate the bunny hopping and dolphin diving so if your going to bunny hop your way into a badge you better do it now while you have the chance

Comment

This guide sux, you dont have a chance against an AK in your face no matter what... unless you opponent is a complete idiot and forget how to shoot... to get your expert badge you will have to outsmart your enemies and get behind them without being seen. I know it.

Comment

Re: 4 easy steps to get 40 knifekills in one round without cheating, statspaddling ec

Hehe I just got my expert badge My heart was ramming damn hard in my chest when I was chasing my final kill with 10 tickets left

Comment

Originally posted by aib73412
                patch 1.3 thats going to be realease in janurary will eliminate the bunny hopping and dolphin diving so if your going to bunny hop your way into a badge you better do it now while you have the chance
                When I got veteren I got it the "normal" way, running in going prone next to prone enemies and stabbing or coming up on people facing the other way. I have to admit, I tried it the dolphin diving way once (stop your whining, it was just an experiment), and managed to get four kills in about 3 seconds would have been five, but one of the guys TKed his buddy trying to hit me .

Comment

Can you put the file on another host? It says your file has expired on that site..

Comment

f1f1

This one shuld work fine...

Comment

The only technique to knife kills is to use your knife. Don't expect to run face to face with the enemy if he has a gun, you'll probably die. Be US on Karkand and run up along the sides and knife them. Don't run down the middle. lol After using a knife for 2 days in a row and only the knife, I got pretty good with it. The knife will be fairly easy to use once you get enough practice.

Comment

get a T3 100MBit internet and you wont have to stab someone 3 times -.-

Comment

There is a server with only knife or pistols. Try that one; 24/7 Karkand PISTOL KNIFE ONLY

Comment

Flashbangs and (body)armour. Thats all you need.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystic-Ghost
                              There is a server with only knife or pistols. Try that one; 24/7 Karkand PISTOL KNIFE ONLY
                              If it's ranked it won't be for long and if it isn't there's no point since the goal here is to get a badge. EA says knife/pistol servers ARE statpadding.

Comment

its ranked

Comment

Working...
                                X