Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To all of you bunny hoppers, dolphin divers, and apologists...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: To all of you bunny hoppers, dolphin divers, and apologists...

Originally posted by AviationOrdnance
    2 months by then i'm gone suckers!
    What do you mean gone?

Comment

Originally posted by sp187mf9
      What do you mean gone?
      hhmm... I go to bootcamp in a month:|:

Comment

If all these changes work as advertised it will certainly help the game. If you use the noob tube up close without jumping you will most likely kill yourself. The support definately needed the increased accuracy as well as the anti-tank. Can't wait!

Comment

Ah **** good luck man.

Comment

Originally posted by Wasp
            If all these changes work as advertised it will certainly help the game. If you use the noob tube up close without jumping you will most likely kill yourself. The support definately needed the increased accuracy as well as the anti-tank. Can't wait!
            Yeah but the AK still owns so noob tube or not, i'm still running the streets of karkand.

Originally posted by sp187mf9
            Ah **** good luck man.

Thanks

Comment

awesome news. looking forward to the patch. aircraft hit points reduced!, choppers have less rockets!! A/A improved lock on!! it seems if this stuff really is in the patch that Infantry will finally be able to contend with aircraft for once. awesome!

Comment

Yea (prone spamming is when you hit Z to goto prone many times and it makes it difficult to shoot the person doing it

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.x
                  Yea (prone spamming is when you hit Z to goto prone many times and it makes it difficult to shoot the person doing it
                  No!!! this was a victory dance to me:cry:

Comment

If they fix that, they seriously need to fix that nade luancher hit box and c4 throwing.....that stuff isnt realistic either lmao. fix those 2 things and bf2 will be alot better. People will now need more skill to get those high ranks! /cheer

Comment

What ****es me off about this update is that they still haven't addressed the BS blackhawk on mashtuur. Blackhawk needs to get machine guns or at least finite ammo.

Whoever posted about suicide bombing the BH, thanks for the tip
                      Only problem is I get negative points even though I wipe out 4 guys.

Comment

No!!! this was a victory dance to me:cry:
                        Me too, but you can still crouch rape

Comment

Sounds interesting. Hate to see the range on the TV taken down - was a great 'scout' weapon and something you could fire from the shore to most of the carriers

I'll be interested most in the accuracy changes to the sniper and support kits -- does this mean some of those seemingly easy shots that miss with the M95 will actually hit? Or that the PKM will become even more of a 'people killing machine'?

Will be nice to see the dolphin diving taken out. As an admitted GL user, I rarely use them in CQB and don't see much difference in firing and pressing jump a moment later, though it will probably kill more of the nub users of the weapon. Anyone using the assault class correctly really doesn't see any major changes.... Oh, and reloading while sprinting LOL - yeah, been starting my reload animation and then sprinting for a loooong time :P

Comment

Additional thread, same topic. Not sure which was first...

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45943

Comment

Originally posted by scknight
                              hopefully they have enough sense to allow us to throw grenades and bags and stuff while jumping...
                              God, I hope so...I'd be really p1ssed if they messed that up. The other changes don't really bother me. It's easy to adjust.

Comment

What branch & MOS you joining?

Comment

Working...
                                X