Clear All

Re: TV Guided missiles- UNDERESTIMATED.

Hightower no want to play?

Comment

Let's do it!

Comment

Like I said: Good pilot + good gunner = the server is owned...PERIOD!
        Just like a good Jet pilot can own a whole server.

This server was OWNED by us. We even shot down a couple of Jets that night. Do not underestimate the attack chopper with the TV guided.

This is one of a couple of screens that I captured for my reference. I wish I could have taken all the other 50 or so screens. My stats might not show it because I've been playing SF for a while now and I get killed a lot. But people know us already to do damage. And we're already getting used to the Apache/Hind choppers(they fly and shoot like sh_t).

Comment

Originally posted by [RNS]_[}{]ightower
          This is one of a couple of screens that I captured for my reference. I wish I could have taken all the other 50 or so screens. My stats might not show it because I've been playing SF for a while now and I get killed a lot. But people know us already to do damage. And we're already getting used to the Apache/Hind choppers(they fly and shoot like sh_t).
          Thank you. 43-1 does not happen by a fluke. You know what you're doing. Carry on.

I never underestimate the attack helo since I am the pilot and has a dedicated gunner much like you. It's just that I see alot of hyperbole on forums and when you look at their stats they look like feces (how come they censor such a useful expression?). Your KD should be rising soon. Best of luck to you.

EDIT: Autosmileys suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Kattspya
            KD: 2.01
            Yeah you seem real 1337.

How can you lie about this stuff when stats are around? No goddamn way you own up a whole server and only kill two persons before you die. For every loaded blackhawk you kill you die three times. That's just bad.
            Do we really have to focus so much on KDR? I only have a KDR of 1.4 in choppers, but I still consider myself a proficient pilot/gunner. My helo KDR might be better if not for dying as a passanger in a T. copter or getting a sub-par pilot or gunner (also keeping in mind that driver kill assists as a pilot don't count for kills).

Oh, BTW, ightower 43-and-1 on 64-player Kubra Dam? The pilots should slap themselves repeatedly for not being able to shoot you down more than once. That's just shameful.

Comment

Originally posted by Kattspya
              Thank you. 43-1 does not happen by a fluke. You know what you're doing. Carry on.

Your KD should be rising soon. Best of luck to you.
              Thank you but, It probably won't because we sorta stopped playing with the Cobra and we now play SF a little more. My pilot hates the new choppers in SF. The devs figured they had to make the choppers more difficult to kill with and which they have succeeded in doing.

But then again all the vehicles drive and fly like sh_t.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000sDigitalBoy
                The pilots should slap themselves repeatedly for not being able to shoot you down more than once. That's just shameful.
                We didn't get shot down. A Jet kept trying to shoot us down the whole round. So either he got mad and crashed into us on purpose or my pilot avoided him soo good that the pilot had to manuver too much and wound up crashing into us. Anyway, after that we were watching that Jet very closely and he never got near us again.

We're always getting harrassed by Jets anyway. We're used to avoiding them.

Regards,
                [RNS]_Hightower

Comment

Originally posted by 2000sDigitalBoy
                  Do we really have to focus so much on KDR? I only have a KDR of 1.4 in choppers, but I still consider myself a proficient pilot/gunner. My helo KDR might be better if not for dying as a passanger in a T. copter or getting a sub-par pilot or gunner (also keeping in mind that driver kill assists as a pilot don't count for kills).
                  I usually look at KD and KPM/SPM. My first priority as a pilot is keeping myself and my gunner alive and the second to enable him to kill. If you die alot you also have to fight half your team for the helo. If you keep it in the air for 10+ minutes people don't wait around.

My survival rate drops rapidly if I fly with anyone but my very own gunner. We have played several hundred hours together and know each other well. He uses the minimap to see if a manpad is occupied. He also has a better chance than me of spotting smoke trails from AA rockets. And last but not least he takes out most threats with one shot.

A public pilot with all sorts of gunners which doesn't play for himself at all could get maybe a KD of 2. I rarely get more than ten kills while my gunner gets 40-70 per round normally so I wouldn't expect a pilot to get very good scores.

That is the real problem with stats, you can't spot a good helo pilot easily. A gunner however should have a good KD and KPM.

Comment

Working...
                  X