TV Guided missiles- UNDERESTIMATED.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Guided missiles- UNDERESTIMATED.

Im sorry, but the TV guided missiles are the perfect weapon. They will take out anything with one hit, and with a little practice you can hit ANYTHING.

Im so suprised not many people use them, I always have gunners in my chopper that only spams the main gun.

Who agrees?

Re: TV Guided missiles- UNDERESTIMATED.

aiiii i agree totaly however it does take practice

Comment

I can't wait until they fix the hitboxes in new patch. So annoying when the missile hit a Blackhack , and no damage. It just keeps flying .

Comment

lol a blackhack new undercover fighter? *joke*

Comment

When it doesn't hit the black hawk, it's usually because it went through the big, open passenger compartment.

Comment

Originally posted by HITHARDER
            aiiii i agree totaly however it does take practice
            what he said

Comment

i can hit anything with the tv missiles given time, you dont want to go against me when im on fire

but im always seeing the missile going straight through the cobra which i think is annoying, (nothing due to ping - playing on a low ping server)

but i suppose its fair enough as they are just nearly as powerful as the bombers laser misiles, abiet more precise.

i just hope its not the next thing people start to whine about like the blackhawk...

Comment

I can agree with you Raxor, Ive been playing gunner since day 1 and my TV missle skills are pretty tight but that crap ****'s me off when i see it go into the main body of the Cobra/Mi-28 Havoc. So thats why i always aim at the tail rotor or direct face hit cause the hit box's are all shot.

Comment

yep, easier to hit them in the tail, always seems to work though even though its a small target to aim for

Comment

If the pilot is good @ flying the helo (that means steady and constant)
                    I can hit a few targets (APCs/Tanks) w/ it

Comment

Originally posted by Ph1L
                      I can't wait until they fix the hitboxes in new patch. So annoying when the missile hit a Blackhack , and no damage. It just keeps flying .
                      That just isn't against the blackhawk though. I'll be in a AV and fire a missile and shoot dead center on my target and watch every shot hit and he will still manage to run right up to me plant a CF and still blow me up.

Comment

You can take down planes when they fly slow, hard but can be done.

Comment

THe problem with TV missiles is chopper pilots forget t point their nose up, or fly above the target so the gunner can get a solid shot. But when u get a solid shot, it's great, it's so fun killing enemy attack helis with this thing.

Comment

If anyone can consistantly kill something with them(I can), post your xfire, I'm tired of all the garbage gunners I have.

Comment

Had a gunner in the chopper on Daqing Oilfields yesterday who really knew what he was doing. I am not a very good helicopter pilot, but he was already waiting for somebody to jump in so I got in and gave my best at aquiring targets for him, and keeping the helo steady. I was amazed how this guy would shoot down the enemy chopper on the flight about 4 or 5 times! Was also really nice to look at because you could see exactly how he was trying to lead the other chopper's path of flight with the missile. Once in a while he'd launch a missile, and it would go off beyond my sight, but after a few seconds, I got a couple more driver kill assists This also proved that this guy knew the map very well. After about 10 or more driver kill assists we got shot down by movile AA, and some more people were already waiting to get into the chopper so I went my way and proceeded on the ground.
                              It is a really devestating weapon if the gunner knows how to use it right.
                              Too bad I forgot this exceptionally good gunners name.

Comment

Working...
                              X