TV Guided missiles- UNDERESTIMATED.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TV Guided missiles- UNDERESTIMATED.

i just hate it when you have a pilot that thinks he is in an air show and it seems like he is intentionally trying to make your miss your missle, but i agree tv guided missles rock

Comment

Those missiles are nothing compared to the laser guided ones on the bomber, THEY are underestimated, you can fire 4 missiles with almost no waiting and it will kill a tank in one shot and its very easy to hit with.

Comment

Originally posted by Underpant
        If anyone can consistantly kill something with them(I can), post your xfire, I'm tired of all the garbage gunners I have.
        im a really good gunner, i dont have xfire though

Comment

X-Fire sfxmerauder

www.strikeforcex.net

Comment

Anyone who knows something about anything about the attack choppers knows that the TV missiles are pure ownage. Only nubs underestimate them.

Comment

Some usefull fact about Tv missiles:

Need only 3 hit to destroy commander assets (UAV, radar, artillery).
              TV missile have enought fuel to reach 600 m, that mean you can "snipe" manpads or airfield without been lock by AA (except plane)

Comment

There just so hard to use!! you get 1 turn right after it launches and it goes off itself without control so anything at range is impossible unlike in real life.

I think it should be fully controllable through it's whole flight like it's suppose to be.

Comment

Yeah, it is surprising how many people shoot tanks with the chaingun. -_-;

I've had problems with hitboxes. The missile went through the solid part of the enemy helo. >_>

One funny time was when I aimed the tv missile at an atk helo, it dodged, and the missile continued in a straight path into a hidden enemy sniper.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000sDigitalBoy
                    Anyone who knows something about anything about the attack choppers knows that the TV missiles are pure ownage. Only nubs underestimate them.
                    Yeah, noobs think they're helping a lot when they start chaingunning when the pilot is sneaking up on an enemy heli. A tip for all noobs with attack helis, only fire the gun when the enemy sees u and u see them, don't fire when ur sneaking up. A decent chopper pilot will give u a solid shot at the chopper with the tv missile.

Comment

I totally agree with whoever mentioned the laser guided bomber missiles. They are complete and total ownage for whoever is lucky enough to have a copilot that pays attention. If you're constantly getting hassled by fighter jets it's no fun, but when you can give your bomber lots of targets, it's a one click kill regardless of the ground vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by PBAsydney
                        Those missiles are nothing compared to the laser guided ones on the bomber, THEY are underestimated, you can fire 4 missiles with almost no waiting and it will kill a tank in one shot and its very easy to hit with.
                        Yep, tell me about it. Try being a tank whore on Clean Sweep when
                        you're up against a bomber with co-pilot using these babies. I got killed every time I tried to roll down any road.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy01741
                          Yeah, noobs think they're helping a lot when they start chaingunning when the pilot is sneaking up on an enemy heli. A tip for all noobs with attack helis, only fire the gun when the enemy sees u and u see them, don't fire when ur sneaking up. A decent chopper pilot will give u a solid shot at the chopper with the tv missile.
                          I hear that.....
                          300 Meters away from an un suspecting chopper and they start belly gunning away.... ringin the doorbell without bangin on the door...

Chaingun is good for finishing off a vehicle with a cpl rockets in it and infantry...

Comment

TV missles are uber

Comment

well - my gunner is soooooooooooo good now,
                              every one acuses him of cheating!
                              we (because of HIM ) OWN the sky
                              He almost ALWAYS get a medal
                              for eac TV shot = @
                              if target is on ground
                              not moving - 99% kill rate
                              moving - 90%
                              helo - 50-75% if in air combat with us
                              helo - 80% if he does not see us
                              some of you might recall a few months back
                              when we both made corporal on SAME day
                              then Sgt on SAME day
                              (all b4 patch 1.03)
                              and since we started doing helos, and he learned
                              TV, and I learned to set him up for shots
                              (he gets 20-30 kills for every 1 of mine - ie I FLY, he SHOOTS)
                              he now has 45,000 global points to my 35,000
                              (and I even have more game hours than him)
                              and we NEVER use bullets against helo
                              waste of time
                              only on troops on ground
                              and we RARELY cap flags
                              only to stop the bleeding or to steal a key base with a helo pad

so, sorry for long winded answer - but YES - TV guides ROCK (LASER better)

ps
                              Gunner is my son!

Comment

Originally posted by Snypynfool
                                I hear that.....
                                300 Meters away from an un suspecting chopper and they start belly gunning away.... ringin the doorbell without bangin on the door...

Chaingun is good for finishing off a vehicle with a cpl rockets in it and infantry...
                                Yeah, also same is for ground vehicles. If the pilot sneaks up on a tank, don't instantly start chain gunning it, tv missile it, if u chaingun, they might either return fire, or find a place to hide.

Comment

Working...
                                X