Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stronger AT Missile

Originally posted by Thirdeyepry
    when Im AT its fire a shot, tank notices you..then..
    A. you die
    B. you have to dip behidn an object and pop out real fast for that second shot.
    This is assuming that the tank never takes its eyes off the area you last appeared from, in which case, the tank is putting itself at a huge disadvantage by not being able to look/kill elsewhere. And if it is keeping it sights on that place you last emerged from, move.

Comment

I always move to the other side of the object when taking on a tank behind cover. It just gives you the extra 1/2 second to fire and get back to behind cover.

Comment

I think you should make two friends and then the three of you can take out tanks with ease. Too bad the scoring mechanism will only reward one of you.

Comment

Originally posted by ||ass||variable
          I think you should make two friends and then the three of you can take out tanks with ease. Too bad the scoring mechanism will only reward one of you.
          I think that every hit on the tank should earn you 1 point....and who ever gets the kill should get 2. This will make a new way to stat pad...but its up to the server admins/other players to Screen cap and report any padding.

Comment

Working...
          X