Stronger AT Missile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stronger AT Missile

Question about hitting the tracks: Do you have to hit the treads directly (IE: Either from the front or the back) Or can you hit them everywhere on the tracks? (IE: All sides, so long as you hit the tracks)

Comment

People keep saying you can one hit it but no one can say where this 1 hit spot is and demonstrate it.

If you can please tell me more....

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPuffy
        Question about hitting the tracks: Do you have to hit the treads directly (IE: Either from the front or the back) Or can you hit them everywhere on the tracks? (IE: All sides, so long as you hit the tracks)
        All sides, so long as you hit the track.

Comment

well when ever i hit a tank it always takes my 2 hits with the anti-tank kit , and with the tow its like one so i think that the anti and kit should have a bit more punch to it.

Comment

Originally posted by JarEme

I don't think so, I'm almost 100% sure you have to hit them in the front or back.

Comment

Does anyone have a link to that video someone made showing how to hit tanks ta blow 'em quick?

Displaying that would no-doubt end this little issue.

Comment

Originally posted by I_M_Weasel0r
                People keep saying you can one hit it but no one can say where this 1 hit spot is and demonstrate it.

If you can please tell me more....
                I am not aware of one hitting a tank with an AT round, but then again, I never spent much time screwing with that attempt.

Now, tank vs tank on the other had, yes, you can one hit all of them. You just need to know the Colonel's secret recipe

Comment

Originally posted by JarEme
                  No, it only works on the front of the tracks. For tanks, it takes 2 hits to the tracks or rear, and 4 hits on other spots. Armor hitpoint stats-http://www.secretsofbattlefield.com/hitpoints.php

Comment

There is another completely different place you can hit tanks for a one shot kill. I made a video for my clan and shared it with one other person outside of my clan

Otherwise, that link you gave is pretty interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnTheWeed
                      I don't think so, I'm almost 100% sure you have to hit them in the front or back.
                      Originally posted by rsgx
                      No, it only works on the front of the tracks. For tanks, it takes 2 hits to the tracks or rear, and 4 hits on other spots. Armor hitpoint stats-http://www.secretsofbattlefield.com/hitpoints.php
                      Start with a 100% tank.
                      One missile.
                      Half dead.
                      2nd missile finishes it off.

Ignore the seeming discrepancy in my ammo reserve. I missed a shot since I suck.

Comment

nevermind, I just tried and you are right. If you attack the bottom treads it's a two shot kill.

Comment

You're hitting the side, not the track. Compare yours and mine.

The track is the actual belt. The wheels count as the side.

Comment

I don't think I have ever hit the treads of a manned tank from the side. It's not too hard on an unmanned one, but the chances of hitting the tracks from the side on a tank thats trying to kill you are very slim. But you're right, hitting the treads from the side is possible.

Comment

this "anti-tank" round isnt really anti tank. It should be called, Anti-tank round part 1 and part 2, since one part just wont cut it

Comment

I love hwo all these people have time to aim directly at certain parts of the tank..lol.

when Im AT its fire a shot, tank notices you..then..
                                A. you die
                                B. you have to dip behidn an object and pop out real fast for that second shot.

I just played a round, hit a tank twice on the side..no sorry didnt have time to "aim"..in between shots I had to dip behind a wall, reload and get rdy to jump out and shoot.
                                Took 3 shots, last one at back of tank as he drove away.

SO 2 to the side and 1 to the back, all the while dodging massive massive amounts of slapsh dmg I was 10 feet away from.

Comment

Working...
                                X