No announcement yet.

NEW even better tip for IRON GATOR !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NEW even better tip for IRON GATOR !!!

Originally posted by rombaft
    OK, MEC, this is the way and it works.

Get in chopper, not assault one but transport one.
    Go high and go to over ship guys will drop out and offcourse drop out also.

THEN, do not try to cape flags or kill US guys, just try to survive and run into ship, and hide.

then be squad leader and type in capitol letters to yur team .

"I AM ON SHIP JOIN MY SQUAD AND SPAWN ON SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

after some sec, guys start to join and spawn on ship and then type in capitol letters

"GUYS ON SHIP, LEAVE SQUAD, BE SQUAD LEADER YOURSELF SO GUYS CAN START SPAWNING AT YOU"

and this way it went, after some time the whole MEC team was on ship and even took it completely over .

OK, the only hard part is to land on ship and run into ship, but this isnt so hard, land not on the side of the US spawn point on deck, but more in the middle, there you have doors wich lead directly into the ship and there you have those small cabines where nowbody comes or look, there you can hide and start beeing the onship spawnpoint, it may take more then one time to land on deck and hide, but it does work
    Will try that buddy! nice work.

Comment

Originally posted by Berrern
      I haven't played this map much yet, and only saw this portal yesterday. I'm not sure, but I think a Grappling Hook from a RIB can get you in there too.
      sorry to burst your bubble but grapples and ziplines arent in that level

Comment

Go mec and grab the AA vehicle and shoot the ship deck from the shore.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaft0e
          This is the kind of playing that drives me insane. People who cherry pick the teams when they spawn. This must be common practice as I see guys who have insane wins/losses ratio. The only way they could be pulling it off would be to play on Clan only servers or to see who the losing team is when they get on a server and make sure to switch to it. Gator sucks, but through adversity you become a better player. This strategy is tight, but it depends on having a decent team who can work together and follow directions. However I never advocate dumping a troop transport as it takes away from the team's ability to be mobile. I say get a good pilot , drop the troop load to follow the strategy described, but then have the pilot go back and collect the team members who can't/won't follow the strategy.
          So true, or have him circle and spawn up there in the Helo...this works till the US worked it out

Comment

Heres a lesser known Iron Gator tip:

you can cap the Hanger Bay Fore flag from the top deck - but you have to be in a vehicle (chopper or vehicle drop). just land on the north end of the deck where the 3 parked planes are. you have to be in the middle of the runway next to the middle plane.
            "Crunch's First Officer"
            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Working...
            X