Bunny hopping, is waaaay annoying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bunny hopping, is waaaay annoying

I may as well ask now, the longer I wait the older n00b I'll be!

What is bunny hopping? noob tubes?, jump-prone (dolphin diving)?, and C4 monkeys (I would guess this is people that put C4 on their vehicles) There are several other slangs used here I wish I could remember, but can't.
    Is there a slang chart somewhere?

EDIT: OK I found out everything but noob tubes, & dolphin diving. Can someone please explain?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Misfit
      No, we need EA to delist more of those servers....

If its a ranked server that is... I find bunny hopping annoying too, but its in the freaking game, having a clan abusing their rights to a server to ban someone doing something that EA approves of is plain wrong. Good ranked server admins will watch for stat padding and tk abuse, outside of that it should be everything goes.
      You're being sarcastic right? Pleeeeease tell me this is a joke.

EA doesn't pay our server tab. Furthermore, some of us prefer not to play with Rabbits. So, the solution. Get your own server, Ban Bunny hoppers. To be honest, it's not hurting anyone. There are so many servers out there I doubt anyone will fall apart over just one.

Because I know for a fact that I ban anyone I see hopping, dolphin-diving; and I don't give warnings because it's in the server rules. Everything else is a go.

...furthermore. Anyone find it odd that a lot of people are pro Bunny Hopping (Which obviously allows you to dodge rounds that should be hitting you, tested it many a times with my Unit) yet anti-spawncamping (Which is a tactical move altogether, and what tanks SHOULD be doing)?

And where in the heck do you get off saying EA approves of Bunny Hopping!? Granted, they haven't spoken out against it. But, it hasn't got their Seal of Approval either.. Sheesh!

{WP}Paas

Comment

Originally posted by The_Misfit
        LOL yeah. TWL here, but the same thing, scrimmed a few CAL clans as well.

Clan matches are a mix of: noob tubes, bunny hopping, jump-prone (dolphin diving), and C4 monkeys. Oh yeah, and they steal your armor.

If 1/2 of what went on in a match occured in a pub this forum would crash from all the crying. :laugh:

our clan is in TWL, CAL, and World Tournament. and i must agree, everything you said is pretty much dead on ;-)

although you did forget chopper whoring on maps like oilfields, dalian plant, etc...

Comment

As I once saw it on a server, "No Rules- This is war". Bunny hopping and spawn camping and whatever else are part of the game. I dont like, but its not gonna change. If you cant beat'em, join'em. Thats what I say

Comment

well u do kinda have a point but personally i dont care bout bunny hoppers or dolphin divers, i still manage 2 get em... the only thing i find really cheap is spawnraping - pls, wot fun is der in the game when as soon as u spawn u get kild, repeatedly... i consider nearly just as bad as stat padding, which i find just umm to put it mildly i disapprove of it with great endeaveour, meaning in my eyes stat padders are the scum of the gaming community, they reside in my opinion sumwhere between the stuff dat accumulates in ur mouth when ur really thirsty and used toilet paper...

Comment

Hi all.

Just like to put in my 2ps worth. While one can say that its part of the game and we should put up with it, does that mean its ok to stand infront of plane when u want it (afterall its in the game), Its ok to spawn camp on karkand with tank ( also in game).
              Point is that there are so many different ways to play no one is always happy.
              If a server wants to ban Bunnies...good for them, i personally cant stand them. Reason...it looks so dumb, all these people jumping around. real dumb.
              On the other hand if a server allows it fair enough. so long as one can choose no prob.

Comment

yeah bunnyhopping is cool

Comment

I do a mix in between of bunny hopping and not bunny hopping. If I have an automattic gun, then I go prone and single fire. If I'm using the DAO, and they are just out side of my killing range, I will Sprint and jump at them to try to get a higher angle of fire. I used to be against any bunny hopping, but I'd rather win the game, then whine about something that I can not change.

Comment

Shameless plug. Clan [Bf2L] have started a new ranked server where bunnyhoping is a reason for a kick also over use of the grenade launcher. We will also be trying to promote squad play with those not being in a squad being out first to make room for an admin. Try us out. Anyone with the [Bf2L] tag is an admin so report bunnyhoppers to them. We are all mature gammers average age about 30 so no we (hopefully ) do not abuse the admin status. Server I.p. 83.142.228.109:16567.

Comment

Originally posted by Philihase
                      Shameless plug. Clan [Bf2L] have started a new ranked server where bunnyhoping is a reason for a kick also over use of the grenade launcher. We will also be trying to promote squad play with those not being in a squad being out first to make room for an admin. Try us out. Anyone with the [Bf2L] tag is an admin so report bunnyhoppers to them. We are all mature gammers average age about 30 so no we (hopefully ) do not abuse the admin status. Server I.p. 83.142.228.109:16567.
                      Wow this is awesome sounding. I'm in my late 20's and been looking for some good mature players. Do you guys completely ban the GL tho?

Comment

I am the master BUNNY HOPPER and im 39 going on 40 "age"

Comment

Working...
                        X