Bunny hopping, is waaaay annoying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunny hopping, is waaaay annoying

I know this is spoken off before, but people bunny-jumping on karkand is soo annoying. And it is never the noobs that do it either, It is ppl way up on the ranking ladder. Either way, it is so satisfying to pwn a bunny-jumping noob, agreed?

Re: Bunny hopping, is waaaay annoying

If you think its annoying in a pub, try playing CAL :laugh:

Comment

Without bunnyhopping, spawning in front a tank would suck considerably more than it already does. Don't be one of those fools who protests the player's only defensive maneuver.

I'd like to dedicate this post to acL.Krav3n, who is the best bunnyhopper I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Gooch
        If you think its annoying in a pub, try playing CAL :laugh:
        LOL yeah. TWL here, but the same thing, scrimmed a few CAL clans as well.

Clan matches are a mix of: noob tubes, bunny hopping, jump-prone (dolphin diving), and C4 monkeys. Oh yeah, and they steal your armor.

If 1/2 of what went on in a match occured in a pub this forum would crash from all the crying. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by The_Misfit
          LOL yeah. TWL here, but the same thing, scrimmed a few CAL clans as well.

Clan matches are a mix of: noob tubes, bunny hopping, jump-prone (dolphin diving), and C4 monkeys. Oh yeah, and they steal your armor.

If 1/2 of what went on in a match occured in a pub this forum would crash from all the crying. :laugh:
          You ain't lyin' bro!

Comment

TWL matches.. Heh.. Won't argue with the armor stealing.. =P A twelve versus twelve round I remember in particular. I actually went engineer instead of medic, skulked across to the enemy base in Karkand, me and the squad capped the flag, stole the T-90 and just rumbled through the entirety of Karkand taking fire from all directions.. Loved seeing the kinda cooperation that went on then.. =3 Two people in the tank, me repairing it, and three person fireteam covering us. ^^;; It rocked heavy.

Comment

I always say something when I own a bunny hoppin beotch! even when it requires me to die. I love blastin em!

Comment

I just made the most satisfying move taday. i was playing karkand 24/7 when I met a whole 6 squad of USMC (I was Mec). Then, everyone fires their Noob cannon at me, misses, I deplete my mag in thin air as thay bunny-jump. Getting ****ed, (and moderatly frustrated) I whipped up my c4.....ahh...bunny-jumping con carnage

Gods, I love a sweet 6 kills +suicide

Comment

Originally posted by JarEme
                  Without bunnyhopping, spawning in front a tank would suck considerably more than it already does. Don't be one of those fools who protests the player's only defensive maneuver.
                  Umm, learn to either A. sprint to cover (if any), B. Spawn as Spec Ops/AT (and do some damage) or my personal fave C. Spawn as Spec Ops then leg it towards the tank whilst kneeling/laying to avoid fire - the best bit? Putting C4 onto the tank, then as the driver tries to do a runner on foot, nick his tank Very pleasing when it works!

Originally posted by ImmortalOffspring
                  I just made the most satisfying move taday. i was playing karkand 24/7 when I met a whole 6 squad of USMC (I was Mec). Then, everyone fires their Noob cannon at me, misses, I deplete my mag in thin air as thay bunny-jump. Getting ****ed, (and moderatly frustrated) I whipped up my c4.....ahh...bunny-jumping con carnage

Gods, I love a sweet 6 kills +suicide
                  That sounds like a result mate, bet you were subjected to "cheat", "hacker" and/or "C4 whore" comments?

Scort.

Comment

Originally posted by Scort
                    That sounds like a result mate, bet you were subjected to "cheat", "hacker" and/or "C4 whore" comments?
                    Yup, which made it all more satisfying to repeadetly press the L and O-button, somewhat in this fashion LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ImmortalOffspring
                      Yup, which made it all more satisfying to repeadetly press the L and O-button, somewhat in this fashion LOL
                      Gotta be happy with that, I usually get a bunch of clan mates to come dance around the fallen rabbit, that always makes me chuckle, even better when drunk

Scort.

Comment

thought you guys might appreciate this thread:

(a server that kicks for bunnyhopping!)

Comment

I'm probably just imagining things, but it seems like I can be aiming my rifle right at a bunny-hopper in mid-air (at close range) and still miss. Hit-detection error, lag? Then again, I don't encounter bunny-hoppers very often (no more often than I do insta-proners), so I can't be sure that I'm not just jumping to conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeySix
                            thought you guys might appreciate this thread:

(a server that kicks for bunnyhopping!)
                            Shameless plug? kick for bunny hopping, oh brother.

Comment

Originally posted by BadLizzard
                              Shameless plug? kick for bunny hopping, oh brother.
                              lol - yup, just spreadin the love... lemme know if it's outa line!

Comment

Working...
                              X