• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RANT About Flash Bangs

I FRACKING HATE THEM, anyone else

No but seriously i want to punch the person to put this on this game

Re: RANT About Flash Bangs

I dont think its a good idea to incoporate an Expansion pack and the Core game. It gives those who buy something an unfair advantage over those who don't buy it.

Comment

No it's more like it gives those who like wasting money, and those with friends who like wasting money (I'm that one) and unfair advantage. Personally though, even though I unlocked the FS2000 I never have and never will use the flashbang.... Ok I used it once on the first day the expansion was out and everyone was still TKing for SF guns, but that doesn't count.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Smith
        I dont think its a good idea to incoporate an Expansion pack and the Core game. It gives those who buy something an unfair advantage over those who don't buy it.
        exactly, it basically forces people to pay 30 bucks just for flashbangs...

Comment

I paid $30 for the Apachie helicopter myself.

Comment

Originally posted by XM DUDE
            I paid $30 for the Apachie helicopter myself.
            did u get it on sale, cause normally its 30 million.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpappa
              LAWL
              !

Comment

I think it's a good idea. From a marketing point of view of course.

Why isn't everyone whinging about Valve or ID making games that are only Windows compatible. It gives those who run windows an unfair advantage over those who like to save money and contribute to community programs using open source software. The advantage being they dont have to **** fart around just to play the game in the first place, emulating windows mind you.

It's the same thing really. It's about maximising your position in the market, and as far as I'm concerned, it's only a few bucks, the only reason you'd be whinging about not wanting to buy the expansion is if you're a crack addict on welfare payments. What else can you get with those few bucks? It's not like it's $100, and it's not like you get nothing at all. It's good fun having those few extras.

Comment

Flash bangs are nice when you are using them.. you can stun half teams with them on some maps. Not so nice when they are used against you.. and the last thing you manage to see is the grenade leaving the enemy's toob.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpappa
                    I died.

Comment

Do we have this discussion going on *too much*? *yawn*

I don't own a SF xpack, but yes is annoying, and everybody knows that....

Comment

I like the idea of all the new unlocks in regular BF2. It would be better I think if you got them in regular BF2 only by earning them vs automatically getting some of the unlocks after purchasing SF. Might be tricky that way though for people with lots of points meaning even more points needed for the next unlock. ??? Undescided.

Comment

By the time I unlock the assault kit's extra weapons it will all be old news and flash bangs will be dropping all over the place. :0

Comment

Yep they suck. Its been discussed. Anything you can do ? Yes.

A) Not play the game
                            B) Sex

Nough said.

At least they light my room at night, saves electricity.

Comment

Walk Towards the Light, John!

Which way? It's all around me!

BANG!

:laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X