X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone gonna get the new hotfix?

Originally posted by CaptJordus
    EA ****ed up big.

It isnt DICE's fault...they are just pushed so hard to finish it all up they just shortcut it to get it out the door. I bet DICE could make some REAL nice stuff if the big guns at EA didnt call the shots.
    Exactly what I say over and over!

Comment

Originally posted by rhohan

Yes, we villanize EA/Dice, because they take my 7800gtx, with a 2.6ghz a64, and 2gb of pc4000, and make it run at 1280x1024 to get a more than 60fps all the time. THAT is why we villanize them. So eat **** with your pro-ea propaganda. no one wants to hear it.
      we dont want to hear your whiny bs.

the answer is DONT BUY A SUPER COMPUTER, when your favorite game wont run right on it!

and my friend has the exact same comp and runs it at 1600 by 1200 at 80 fps, so its YOUR PROBLEM, not EAs

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. j-train
        I am soo sick of all of you gamers out there that villify EA/DICE. The Battlefield series is one of the best games ever made. Just keep your conspiratorial silliness to yourself.:evil:
        I hate to burst your bubble, but a lof of people hate EA for for releasing a game that was in need of a patch even during the demo. A lot of poeple hate the brown nosing ass kissers that defend EA's every move, no matter how backwards and regressive it is. People ahve the right to post their thoughts on it no matter if you or I agree on it or not. Free Speech pumpkin

Comment

Working...
        X