Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone gonna get the new hotfix?

Originally posted by j-train
    I am soo sick of all of you gamers out there that villify EA/DICE. The Battlefield series is one of the best games ever made. Just keep your conspiratorial silliness to yourself.:evil:
    conspiratorial silliness? how about we paid to beta test SF. get off Dice/Ea's d*ck and realise we have a great game yes but a hell of a lot of bugs that testers such as ourselves are now finding. They "villify'- if thats even a word ...... themselves when they rush out a product that doesnt just need bug testers , it needs exterminators. theres nothing wrong with fan boys such as yourself but your taking things to extremes when you cant even see theres a problem.

Comment

tr.v. vil·i·fied, vil·i·fy·ing, vil·i·fies
      To make vicious and defamatory statements about.

Comment

Originally posted by rhohan
        villify? wtf? i'm sorry, you can't just add "ify" to anything. hell, if you were going to do that it would be villianify, which isn't a word.
        No offence, but you're ignorant. Get a dictionary, it may save your life someday. Or at least from substantial embarrasement like the kind you are facing now.

Comment

No...

Comment

Official patch/hotfix comming soon or what? Any news I dont know of regarding patches etc?

(didnt read above rants/flames)

Comment

villify? wtf? i'm sorry, you can't just add "ify" to anything. hell, if you were going to do that it would be villianify, which isn't a word.
              Webster's Dictionary: $20
              Not looking like a complete idiot: Priceless!

Comment

Originally posted by wbcninjaofmist
                how about we paid to beta test SF.
                Yeah but we knew it was going to be this buggy and yet we bought it anyway because we f**king wanted it. It's not like we have to buy it again when they finally patch it. Atleast, not until the next 'expansion patch'. Just pretend it's a sneak preview that you illegally downloaded while you wait for your preordered version to ship.

PS: I hope a dictionary is on your Christmas list as well as rhohans.

Comment

The term you are looking for is "Villanize".
                  I SO love it when people make fools of themselves like this

He may have misspelled it, but vilify is most certainly a word...and I didn't need a dictionary to figure that out.

I'm sure all you did was google 'villify', and since it was misspelled, you got no results and assumed that the word did not exist.

Priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by Talus
                    I SO love it when people make fools of themselves like this

He may have misspelled it, but vilify is most certainly a word...and I didn't need a dictionary to figure that out.

I'm sure all you did was google 'villify', and since it was misspelled, you got no results and assumed that the word did not exist.

Priceless.
                    i stand corrected. google did not correct for me.

Comment

I love how there isnt a thread that ever stays on topic on these forums. ...but what the hell... I'll jump on the bandwagon.

... I too have a top end system that BF2 makes a mess of. If they had HALF the talent that companies like Valve, Id, or Crytek have... then I'd be able to run BF2 at full high quality at any res I want... just like I can with the products by the companies listed above.

Comment

Originally posted by DKP-Orkan
                        I love how there isnt a thread that ever stays on topic on these forums. ...but what the hell... I'll jump on the bandwagon.
                        *pssssssstttttttttttt* rhohan bumped a three month old dormant thread. Pass it on.

Comment

i stand corrected. google did not correct for me.
                          You moron. You had to exhume a 4 month old thread for this?

Comment

Originally posted by rtgbs7k
                            Official patch/hotfix comming soon or what? Any news I dont know of regarding patches etc?

(didnt read above rants/flames)
                            Stop lying you villian, you villinized with your villinify.:laugh: You read everything in this post like just like everyone else did.

Comment

Haha - you had to bump this old thread. :P

Comment

since we are off-topic anyways, have i mentioned im addicted to "Shockwave-InfraRed" energy drink?

MMMMMM......MMMMMMM....goooooooood....better than Cambell's.

Comment

Working...
                                X