POLL: Special Forces should of been FREE/$30/$20/$10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL: Special Forces should of been FREE/$30/$20/$10

Do you think this Special Forces Expansion should of been a Free patch? or cost as much as it did for what little you got?

Re: POLL: Special Forces should of been FREE/$30/$20/$10

20€ would had sounded good.

Comment

20$ would have been good

it's really fun though, and with a patch or two I can see myself playing it enough to justify the price.

Comment

I hear next patch they are gonna charge 50 cents for each Flashbang you thrown and $1.00 for every time you use Gas and $3.00 for batteries everytime your Night vision goggles goes out. Oh and dont forget the money for Permits to drive the ATV's. this has not been clarrified yet.

I wouldnt doubt it.

LOL

Comment

i voted $20 because i dont believe that extra 10 bucks was worth it, maybe if they put all the maps into 1 game :/

Comment

Unless the designers will work for free I don't see EA giving it away as a "free update." :laugh:

Comment

I bought it on the EA downloader for $22. That's almost $20. :0

Comment

Lucky you, I had to pay 35€ for it. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Ruhanga
                  Lucky you, I had to pay 35€ for it. :/
                  lol, you guys are really lucky, I had to pay 39 Euros

Comment

i paid $30, but it should be worth nothing.

Comment

Twenty dollars is good for half a game! I bought it for 45.00. Damn EB games!

Comment

I didn't mind paying £15 for it, but it could have done with not introducing more glitches and bugs...I swear, it's twice as worse in SF when it comes to bugs and glitches. My guns stop switching, I can't spawn, guns switch randomly to other guns...Iron Gator is a lagfest...

The whole thing gives off the same 'not tested well enough' aura that BF2 did. Which is a shame, as when it isn't acting up it's a great game (which is why I can stand to play it. )

Comment

Should have downloaded it. :0

Comment

Originally posted by Deez
                            Do you think this Special Forces Expansion should of been a Free patch? or cost as much as it did for what little you got?
                            Free patches never contain as much content as this expansion did, and the amount of content SF has is about the same as any other expansion. No matter how I look at it, it shouldn't have been a free update. Maybe it was a bit overpriced (seems like prices vary a lot though), but nothing outrageous.

Whether the content is good or not is a different question. Personally I'm satisfied. Just a few issues here and there, which hopefully will get fixed over time.

Comment

$22 sounds good and would pull in more of the unemployed, but also pulls in cheaper people who have lesser systems.

Comment

Working...
                              X