X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POLL: Special Forces should of been FREE/$30/$20/$10

Originally posted by Need_2_Kill
    $10, thats how much i spent
    Then state where you bought it unless you're BSing everyone. I paid $20 before tax (shiping was free) at Outpost.com.

Comment

Add-on?
      hell ..I thought this was a mod.:hmm:

Comment

20 bucks would have been better.

Comment

I think its stupid to blame EA for the price of 30<. If you can get game for 20$ at downloader, that is the price what EA would probably sell it, but shops raise the price to get more moneyh.

Comment

Free, as a a motion of an apology of EA's failure to fix the original game, bait us for 3 months and fix only 1/2 the problems...

I know it doesn't make buisness sense to most of you, but it does to me: Apologize to the customer base, get thier support back, instead of winding up with a lot of boycotting guys like me.

Comment

i got my copy for 26 bucks (USD)

Comment

Originally posted by Ruhanga
                I think its stupid to blame EA for the price of 30<. If you can get game for 20$ at downloader, that is the price what EA would probably sell it, but shops raise the price to get more moneyh.
                Man do you have it backwards! EA sets the list price and controls the top end. It's the retailers that lower the price below the $30 list... This is the way almost all publishers/manufacturers work. Downloadable versions is just another way to offer it and they cut a few bucks off of list for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruhanga
                  Lucky you, I had to pay 35€ for it. :/
                  How much is that in US Dollars?

Comment

About 41,3 dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse
                      Yep, it is right. They stripped some things from the original release to put in this, and anything in SF was doable before SF's release, so it's just a mod.
                      Except from the stripping part (which I agree is pretty lame), how is that any different from any other expansion to any other game?

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse
                        Yep, it is right. They stripped some things from the original release to put in this, and anything in SF was doable before SF's release, so it's just a mod.
                        half the buldings in SF are from the original BF2 :P:P:P:P

Comment

It's a mod. They took things out, made us pay for it. Just to top it off, DICE was too fricking lazy to include original BF2 maps with SF so we could play them both! Some "expansion" pack...

Comment

I didnt mind the price and it wasnt that much and if it was 50 then i would have had a problem. I am displeased with the fact that thier isnt that many maps and the maps dont cross over to BF2, which i am disappointed since it is an exspansion it should be.

I still want to see more maps, very pleased with the level of these SF maps though i want more.

Titus

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeve
                              Except from the stripping part (which I agree is pretty lame), how is that any different from any other expansion to any other game?
                              How is it different from any other mod? It offers new maps, new weapons, new soldiers (although there's not many, and from what I've seen they're not all that impressive). Wow, the same things mods offer you...hmm... It's hardly got a connection to BF2 except for the gimmicky stats system and some unlocks you can use in Vanilla, which is rather stupid as far as I'm concerned (go on, flame me, it's a stupid move to split a community with stuff like that). Other than that, SF is basically a seperate entity from BF2, it's a mod. It doesn't expand on BF2, it just gives you something else to play.

Comment

I think it should have been free as a good will jesture by EA for all the problems BF2 had/still has.

Comment

Working...
                                X