• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Punish system destroyed Engineer Class

You-can-see-a-mine-from-miles.

Comment

Originally posted by The Question
      Did it look like a tunnel or was just called a tunnel?
      It looked like a mound of dirt with a wooden door.

Comment

I have recently been playing an engineer more and more. I'm not a solid enough player to be an in your face Grunt, but I enjoy repairing stuff and laying mines in wait for the enemy. I've found I can lay them (the Mines) in any fashion or pattern. I have even gone so far as to work out distances in the pattern that will allow my team-mates a fairly quick and safe path out of the Flag/Camp without driving over em. Yet close enough to catch a speeding unsuspecting enemy in their explosive grasp. BUT time and time again I see team and squad-mates just hop in a land vehicle and just race away paying no attention to the skulls at all. I can see them clearly, are these players blind to them? You cant miss em... Especially when they've been laid on light brown sand...big contrast in color. I even go so far as to announce to the whole team that i have mined the roads leading here to here... but it does not help.. I never punish an accidental TK, If i've run in front of a car or been run over by a tank while trying to repair or even run over a mine, i never punish.. hell it was an accident and dont want the other player to suffer for my stupidity.... ..

Just my 2 cents worth!

Feney

Comment

Originally posted by Feney
          I have recently been playing an engineer more and more. I'm not a solid enough player to be an in your face Grunt, but I enjoy repairing stuff and laying mines in wait for the enemy. I've found I can lay them (the Mines) in any fashion or pattern. I have even gone so far as to work out distances in the pattern that will allow my team-mates a fairly quick and safe path out of the Flag/Camp without driving over em. Yet close enough to catch a speeding unsuspecting enemy in their explosive grasp. BUT time and time again I see team and squad-mates just hop in a land vehicle and just race away paying no attention to the skulls at all. I can see them clearly, are these players blind to them? You cant miss em... Especially when they've been laid on light brown sand...big contrast in color. I even go so far as to announce to the whole team that i have mined the roads leading here to here... but it does not help.. I never punish an accidental TK, If i've run in front of a car or been run over by a tank while trying to repair or even run over a mine, i never punish.. hell it was an accident and dont want the other player to suffer for my stupidity.... ..

Just my 2 cents worth!

Feney

This is due partly to the fact that people accidentally turn the 3D Map off.

Comment

Originally posted by topdogger
            I think the punish system should be team poll based. Then if you get killed by a team killer in order to punish you have to start a teampoll and your team votes. That way you should be able to limit most of the n00bs from punishing.
            just what we need.....another vote

Comment

Friendly engineers who mine every possible exit of a base and then get mad when you run over them.
              BS, even the most basic sense of logic would tell you those exits for you're friends are also enterances for your enemies. And when you're occupying a good base, it's worth taking away an exit to also remove an enterance.

Comment

Originally posted by Biff Exploder
                u have noooooooooooooooooo idea of what u are talkin about.
                Originally posted by gehirnstav
                Tell me why please!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!!!!

Comment

If I had a server. Every time a person pressed 'punish' they would get booted...no, sorry banned......forever

Comment

I am too reckless behind the wheel. Drive too fast and sometimes drive uncontrolled. By the time I see the red mark either it is too late or do a hard turn (often end up in the river.) But one in a while I caused up in the friendly mine. Anyway, I do NOT punish him.
                    When I get a hand on the wheel, I have an urge to ram on enemy along the way. This sometimes get me kill.

Comment

Originally posted by Colinloves
                      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ||ass||variable
                        This is due partly to the fact that people accidentally turn the 3D Map off.
                        That is why when driving I always watch the road ahead. I'm not one of those fools who drive and only look up.

Comment

Working...
                        X