Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Thinking of Cheating? Think Twice!

Originally posted by deadscott
    Kool, since I'm old enough to be your dad, Iv'e been playing online games since 1997 and run the servers for the DEADCLAN.

Thanks for you help.
    You're trying to impress me or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Hell2pay
      Is there something special needed to read a blog?

When I goto that link all I see is the title banner up top and the links to the right, but nothing to read.

I don't know anything about blogs, only hear about them.
      generally you need to be able to read the language its written on..an ISP, and a computer with a monitor....

Comment

Originally posted by warfryx
        generally you need to be able to read the language its written on..an ISP, and a computer with a monitor....
        Gee your a real genius aren't you. I guess if you were really smart though, you would know from what I typed that I don't see any text article dumbass.

If anyone else has a real reply to my post this is what I see when I go to the link. I was just interested in the article to see what happened to the hackers because I hate cheaters.

Comment

I'm not understanding what's supposed to be on the link at http://msxexposed.blogspot.com/ ... it's just showing a couple links that don't go anywhere special. Is the site temporarily messed up?

Comment

Originally posted by Hell2pay
            Gee your a real genius aren't you, I guess if you were really smart though, you would know from what I typed, that I don't see any text article dumbass
            dudde i was kidding , so sorry if i offended you ok and whatever you wanna say about me is fine since it is my fault ...but just a suggestion though ....dont be too serious lighten up it adds a few months to your life...once again i apologize

Comment

Wheew! Feel the love!

Chill guys. Jeez. Nothin ta get worked up over here.

That site used to house some articals about a particularly nasty hack selling organization. The guy running it is about as dirty as they come. His "PB proof cheats" were often nothing more than cheats other people wrote and were in noway PB proof. Basicly, he charge(d?)s people for the privlage of getting themsleves banned.

I do see a certain amount of justice in this... but it's still, he's slime.

Anyway, for reasons unknown, the articals aren't there anymore. Too bad. Some of 'em were funny as hell to read.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. MrBubbles
                It was a 3 month old thread.. I hate noobs like you.
                I am not imprressed with any of your recent posts a all tbh. start treating other members with respect please.
                If the only thing you can add to the thread is a flame then logoff.

Comment

Working...
                X