This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of Cheating? Think Twice!

Thinking of Cheating? Might be a good time to start thinking twice. The acclaimed cheat maker that also produced the BF2 WinAMP plugin to help 'protect' his cheat, looks like his gig may be up. Not only were his user's issued Punkbuster Ban's but it looks like someone has made it a pastime to uncover the 'secret's' behind his scam.
    Contact us at : msxexposed@gmail.com EA Battlefield 2 Cheats MSX Security Exposed. LEGAL: The content featured on this page are the sole OPINIONS of our staff! and are not presented as fact.

Re: Thinking of Cheating? Think Twice!

Well, I like your inititive.
    Hehe... "Someone's Blog"?
    Yeah... we know it's you. No need ta be shy tho, it's a good effort. This guy can actually get nailed for several legal issues. It's a criminal action to intentionally over-charge, breach someone's security, "cause harm and destruction" to personal assets, and wonten misdirection.

Keep it going. I'd like to see this dude get the book thrown at him.

Comment

good.................

Comment

people would be nieve to think that the one's making cheat's and hacks for ppl would not try to do it to them.

Comment

Originally posted by anyolduser
          Thinking of Cheating? Might be a good time to start thinking twice. The acclaimed cheat maker that also produced the BF2 WinAMP plugin to help 'protect' his cheat, looks like his gig may be up. Not only were his user's issued Punkbuster Ban's but it looks like someone has made it a pastime to uncover the 'secret's' behind his scam.
          http://msxexposed.blogspot.com/
          i just got done reading it and i was wondering, what's gonna happen to those poor suckers that got hardware banned on ALL punkbuster games? hypothetically speaking, what if i were to cheat in BF2 and got HW banned from all PB games, what would happen if i bought a new game with PB and online functionality? they can't deny me access to a game that i never cheated in and that i paid good money for. they must be joking if they think they can get away with this garbage. forget about the fact that they're cheaters for a second and think of them as consumers. if you crashed your hooptie and bought a brand new car and were told that you can't open the locks on it, what would you think? (provided you didn't lose your license or anything)

anyway, i'm glad they nailed this bastard. however, the law needs to get involved in this as this is clearly a scam.

Comment

LOL I forsee a lawsuit in the near future. Not even for his over charging or his spyware, but simply because he entered into a contract with his customers, and that contact has been breached by his users being banned by punkbuster. Everything else is just icing on the cake.

Comment

Originally posted by bitvomit
              hypothetically speaking, what if i were to cheat in BF2 and got HW banned from all PB games, what would happen if i bought a new game with PB and online functionality? they can't deny me access to a game that i never cheated in and that i paid good money for.
              Actually, yes they can.
              A company has the right to refuse service if that service has been abused. The fact that you've paid for a product does not superseed that.

You can still connect to non-PB servers with your paid for client. The program functions perfectly fine.

Edit: Yes, this sucks big time for people who've been scammed by this guy, but call it a life lesson. Ya know the one about cheaters and prospering?

Comment

This guy can actually get nailed for several legal issues. It's a criminal action to intentionally over-charge, breach someone's security, "cause harm and destruction" to personal assets, and wonten misdirection.
                I'm no lawyer, but I think that anytime a crime spans the borders of a different state it becomes a federal offense. I hope this guy goes down hard.

I'll admit that when I'm having those bad days where I can't hit the broad side of a barn with a DAO that sometimes I wish I had some miracle ability to let me hit a guy with a pistol 2 miles away, but I would never actually cheat to make that happen. When those days come, I just try a different map, class or tactic. I'll even get in a tank to make myself feel tough :laugh:. If I still suck, I log and go watch TV and call it a night.

Comment

Good to see those guys got caught and lose their precious rankings...

Comment

Oh yeah, I was tempted as well when I was a noob, and still having difficulties spotting enemies in time to kill them. I never actually tried to locate any...but when cheating is so rampant, it often makes you wonder if you're the only one not using them.

I wonder if this is why PB has been taking so long to do any major banning, they might have been working on a way to bring this hack pack down once and for all.

I dont feel sorry for those ****ers who got hard banned...they wanted the advantage of cheating and didn't want to improve their skill. Maybe that'll learn'em. I would actually like to see EVERY online game that comes out use PB, so those guys will be hard banned from competative play all together across all games.

What exactly would it take to get around a hard ban? New motherboard? What is the definition of a hard ban?

Comment

finally a hardware ban!!!!:rock: :banana: previous whips has been to small and too infrequent IMO

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPuffy
                        Oh yeah, I was tempted as well when I was a noob, and still having difficulties spotting enemies in time to kill them. I never actually tried to locate any...but when cheating is so rampant, it often makes you wonder if you're the only one not using them.

I wonder if this is why PB has been taking so long to do any major banning, they might have been working on a way to bring this hack pack down once and for all.

I dont feel sorry for those ****ers who got hard banned...they wanted the advantage of cheating and didn't want to improve their skill. Maybe that'll learn'em. I would actually like to see EVERY online game that comes out use PB, so those guys will be hard banned from competative play all together across all games.

What exactly would it take to get around a hard ban? New motherboard? What is the definition of a hard ban?
                        Hard Drive and MOBO most likely.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPuffy
                          What exactly would it take to get around a hard ban? New motherboard?
                          if winxp activation is any indication, then yes, a new motherboard would circumvent it. however, i'm pretty sure that you could just as easily hijack whatever "functions" or data that PB is using to get your hardware information and spoof it.

Comment

I'll bet they include the Vid card in HW bans.
                            Everyone knows that gamers are all about their vidcards. Prolly the single most expensive component in many of their/our systems.

Comment

I dont think any other HW ban would work besides the Vid card. A new mobo with SLI support is only $100. You can get another hdd for just that. A new network card is only $15. It would have to be the Video card.

If it is the Video card, imagine how much it would suck if you were HW banned and you were running SLI? I'd probably just throw my comp out the window....or at least sell it on ebay...lol

Comment

Working...
                              X