Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone dislike specops?

Originally posted by big_sammy_b
    yeah the c4 glitch happens to me nearly 100% of the time now, its very very annoying and has caused my own death many times or at least caused me too die without blowing a tank up anyway.
    Same here, a lot of times killing a tank or apc is huge on what it's true effect is too (saves a flap cap, etc...).

BTW, you have the funniest sig I've ever seen! I ROFL'd like 3 times reading it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowWarrior18D
      same here,I havent experienced that glitch yet either
      you only have 25 c4 kills as of today 11/10/05......

Originally posted by jpardo
      yeppers...no glitch. operator error.
      you only have 88 c4 kills as of today 11/10/05........

Comment

Its funny how the people who say theres no c4 glitch or they havent experienced it yet have hardly even used the c4 period... Example Ive got 2,709 c4 kills , I can honestly sit here and say theres a glitch hell i actually use the stuff , heres a couple posts from page #1 that are pretty silly.....

Originally posted by ShadowWarrior18D
        same here,I havent experienced that glitch yet either
        you only have 25 c4 kills as of today 11/10/05! nuff said......

Originally posted by jpardo
        yeppers...no glitch. operator error.
        you only have 88 c4 kills as of today 11/10/05! nuff said.....

Comment

haven't played spec-ops too much, but have to admit that when i did, I really loved the feeling of waiting in the bushes for a convoy to come by, then hittin the switch, and watchin em light up. Talk about fun, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Mutrino
            I liked playing specops until the C4 glitch. As we know it does not reliably switch to the detonator. I cant tell how many times I died because the stupid thing doesnt switch to the detonator when it should. I most cases I dont *have* time to wait for the POS to switch right which leaves me with just the ability to blow assets. Anyone else feel the usefulness of specops has been reduced drastically or is it just me?
            Yes it makes me angry too. I has cost me numerous kills as Spec ops.
            I actually stopped playing Spec ops for awhile because of that very reason.

Comment

I get the glitch a lot, I don't even use the C4 anymore unless I come up behind a vehicle.

And I only have 81 kills with it.

Comment

Working...
              X