Anyone dislike specops?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone dislike specops?

I liked playing specops until the C4 glitch. As we know it does not reliably switch to the detonator. I cant tell how many times I died because the stupid thing doesnt switch to the detonator when it should. I most cases I dont *have* time to wait for the POS to switch right which leaves me with just the ability to blow assets. Anyone else feel the usefulness of specops has been reduced drastically or is it just me?

Re: Anyone dislike specops?

yes it sucks. if ea dont fix this in the next patch, i'll never be able to get the vet/expert explosive badges.

Comment

Originally posted by x0pht
      yes it sucks. if ea dont fix this in the next patch, i'll never be able to get the vet/expert explosive badges.
      oh noes!

Comment

im way too leet to allow such things to bother me

Comment

To be honest, I play SpecOps all the time and have no idea what you're talking about.

Comment

same here,I havent experienced that glitch yet either

Comment

Its kinda funny, I used to play Spec-Ops all the time and had great sucess with it in BF42 but now I just cant get into the class and struggle to really make an impact. The only 2 classes I find myself staying away from is the Medic and Spec-ops when the snow starts to fly and I have more time to play I will spend more time on these 2 classes.

Comment

I hate that glitch, whenever you try to switch from C4 to detonator really fast it dosent work. Explosives is the only badge Im having trouble getting, and Ive played alot

Comment

yeh the glitch sucks. i usually quickly scrolll up and down again (change weapons and back) and then hit right click (change to detenator). ive got it down to a bit of an artform so the glitch is becoming less and less of a problem, but it still exsits!! and sometimes even my tactic doesnt save me o0n the tight steets of karkland of mastuur! :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by Rafterman
                    To be honest, I play SpecOps all the time and have no idea what you're talking about.

yeppers...no glitch. operator error.

Comment

well it obviously does just because you dont suffer from it dosnt mean it dosnt exsist. god narrow minds

Comment

It's a well documented glitch.

Happens to lots of people.

Comment

No prob with it, once you set your C4 just right klick and swith to your main wepon. When the time comes, hit 5 and boom... no problem.

And if you need to detonate quick imho your not playing Spec-op properly...

Comment

yeah the c4 glitch happens to me nearly 100% of the time now, its very very annoying and has caused my own death many times or at least caused me too die without blowing a tank up anyway.

Comment

People can play Specs Ops however they want

UNFORTUNATELY, because the kit is so diverse..the game is inondated with them

Comment

Working...
                              X