Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I for one cant wait till the Nov. 21... Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I for one cant wait till the Nov. 21... Why?

Originally posted by muska54
    i dont want to be an A$s reign, but if your not enjoying the game and having fun, why do u keep playing, you have 240 hrs+ that like 10 solid days, i love the game too but only have like 40hrs or so.

also in ur sig stats it says ur fav vehicle is a helo.does that not make u a whore? and what is a whore any way? someone who is in a plane and helo and uses its guns to kill you? wow thats soooo unfair!
    Double Post...

Comment

Re: I for one cant wait till the Nov. 21... Why?

Originally posted by muska54
      i dont want to be an A$s reign, but if your not enjoying the game and having fun, why do u keep playing, you have 240 hrs+ that like 10 solid days, i love the game too but only have like 40hrs or so.

also in ur sig stats it says ur fav vehicle is a helo.does that not make u a whore? and what is a whore any way? someone who is in a plane and helo and uses its guns to kill you? wow thats soooo unfair!
      Too me helio whores are the players that TK just because they didnt get in. Helios are 10x easier to bring down and I dont have problem with that aspect of the game. Im pretty sure anyone that arms a Stinger launcher can bring down the helio in no time, because i can. My main problem is with the scrubs that fly the Fighter jets and bomb carriers with easy. I should have clarified this in my main post sorry.

Yes I enjoy and yes i have played almost 2 hrs a day since it has come out. But in the past few days i see myself playing only 30min a day if that and thats it.

Comment

Working...
      X