Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I for one cant wait till the Nov. 21... Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I for one cant wait till the Nov. 21... Why?

Because the Plane and Helio whores are ruining this game for me.

you can sit in AA all day and not hit one jet, get bombed every time you spawn, try to piolt the Helio you get TKed with a M95 to the dome or c4ed and so on.

Vanilla BF2 players are just too selfish. Mods where players play the game the way it is supposed to be played like PRMM have no servers. It just has got so frustrating playing this game that I wish I didn't waste 50 bucks on it and makes me wanna go install BF42 and DC and have some fun.

In all I know SF will have helios but I think with out the jets whoring all over the place it will be truly a balanced game.

Re: I for one cant wait till the Nov. 21... Why?

Lets hope so. I am looking forward to more ground based combat. I love what they have now and think it's great, but new content is always welcome

Comment

Originally posted by REIGN
      and makes me wanna go install BF42 and DC and have some fun.
      can I have your account? Let me take a weight off of your shoulders.
      I just want to play with your unlocks.

Comment

i'm looking forward to more ground combat myself. I don't really care much for air vehicles, though if i see one and no one is around, i might hop in. Hopefully SF will have some nice maps like Karkand with only ground vehicles

Comment

Originally posted by rtgbs7k
          lol

Comment

I agree. Air blows in this game. I guess if the AA actually heat seeked, instead of.......well, whatever it does now, and actually hit something, this game would be "more" fun.
            However having more of a infantry based maps/game/mods whatever, well i cant wait.
            Gets old, having the same ol' pilot bombing you with 5 spam bombs at a flag, what? once every 30 seconds......lame. And just not fun.

Comment

yes i agree i would like to c more ground combat becuase when against helo's i always no matter who i am

Comment

Originally posted by rtgbs7k
                C'mon.... You want his account for his unlocks... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by REIGN
                  In all I know SF will have helios but I think with out the jets whoring all over the place it will be truly a balanced game.
                  No planes!? Really? Fantastic! I am deffinitely buying this expansion pack now, I get so tired of being bombed and shot out the sky the moment the helo takes off.

HIP HIP HIP HIP HIP, HoOORAY!

Comment

Planes are fun. Only people who can't fly complain about being bombed. I wish they took out artillery in SF, then maybe i'd buy it. Artillery ruins just about everything.

Comment

More infantry combat means less jets and helies (yay), unfortunatly, it means more n00b tubing and bunnyhopping.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTyphoon
                        Planes are fun. Only people who can't fly complain about being bombed. I wish they took out artillery in SF, then maybe i'd buy it. Artillery ruins just about everything.
                        :laugh:

I don't want to fly. It is my choice, so there ya go. I am glad you enjoy flying, but I don't enjoy being bombed and having no defense against it. The AA guns are useless, so you depend on a good pilot on your team, more often all they want to do is bomb sh*t too, not kill the enemy jet.

Comment

Modern combat is not fare, what more can you say. Airpower is overpowered in real life, too bad Dice decided to stick to realism in this aspect than make the jets fly like propellor planes. I am sorry for ruining anyone's day by killing him over and over and over again, when hes whoring in his BH/cobra, when they are whoring the tank when killing my teammates or killing any noob pilots in the air who somehow consider himself "good".

Have fun playing SF, because right after it comes out you will have a whole new set of "whores" to blame yourself dying over and over again on. Although its mainly just your stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by HowieMandel
                            I agree. Air blows
                            LOL sorry, I'm not sure if that pun was intended but my immature humour made me burst out laughing, and couldn't even finish reading your post I apologize in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by iewgnem
                              Modern combat is not fare, what more can you say. Airpower is overpowered in real life, too bad Dice decided to stick to realism in this aspect than make the jets fly like propellor planes. I am sorry for ruining anyone's day by killing him over and over and over again, when hes whoring in his BH/cobra, when they are whoring the tank when killing my teammates or killing any noob pilots in the air who somehow consider himself "good".

Have fun playing SF, because right after it comes out you will have a whole new set of "whores" to blame yourself dying over and over again on. Although its mainly just your stupidity.
                              You are pretty dumb. I have never in my life heard of of fighter pilot going to bomb a carrier with a truck load of AA armaments at its dispose and expect to come out alive. I can sit in the Carriers Air defence for hours why a scrub like you flys around me 10 time while I'm shooting it with out success and after he's is done playing around with me bombs me too hell.

THE AIR POWER IN THIS GAME IS UNBALACNED WHILE THE AA IS NOT A FACTOR.

Comment

Working...
                              X