Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I just TK'ed a Support guy because he didn't give me ammo

It was a bit harsh, he probably didnt know how to give you the ammo

If only you were a medic, you could have killed him, got his kit, chucked out some ammo packs, then got your medic kit back and revived him

Comment

I don't know which is worse the guys who don't throw you stuff when you need it or the guys who have like 2 bars of health left and run AWAY from your med packs.

Side note, I killed a lamer medic yesterday and stole his kit and chatted "thanks for the hp!"

Comment

I personnaly just shoot them in the leg with the pistol if they don't pay attention then they really are stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho
          I personnaly just shoot them in the leg with the pistol if they don't pay attention then they really are stupid.
          alternatively, you could join a squad with medics/support in it.

support is my 2nd most played kit, at over 50 hours. ive got no problems with refilling my squad/teammates. but if some ****er tked me for ammo because i was too busy to help then.... then... i dont know what i'd do.

Comment

Eh, I've nearly done it before...a few times. I had 1-2 bars of health, this was in karkand, I went up to a medic and asked for some med, chased him around the map for 30 seconds wanting health, got killed, then found the teamate and killed him...a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by Harmor
              So I'm sitting there spamming, "Need Ammo" right in front of the Support guy...I follow him from the Hotel to Square for at least a minute asking for ammo and he won't give it to me.

So I head shot him, take his kit, put 5 bags of ammo on his body, then take back my original kit.

I then say over TEAM, "Thanks for the ammo."

I didn't care that he punished me...actually him punishing me made me feel better.

I've done this with medics as well.
              I hear you man. I do that too. Once I sniping cause I got tired of trying, and then a support guy lies down right by me, I spam I need ammo! for like a minute, then I just lay two claymores on him and go find the other ammo guy..

Comment

Working...
              X