I just TK'ed a Support guy because he didn't give me ammo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just TK'ed a Support guy because he didn't give me ammo

So I'm sitting there spamming, "Need Ammo" right in front of the Support guy...I follow him from the Hotel to Square for at least a minute asking for ammo and he won't give it to me.

So I head shot him, take his kit, put 5 bags of ammo on his body, then take back my original kit.

I then say over TEAM, "Thanks for the ammo."

I didn't care that he punished me...actually him punishing me made me feel better.

I've done this with medics as well.

Re: I just TK'ed a Support guy because he didn't give me ammo

Originally posted by Harmor
    So I'm sitting there spamming, "Need Ammo" right in front of the Support guy...I follow him from the Hotel to Square for at least a minute asking for ammo and he won't give it to me.

So I head shot him, take his kit, put 5 bags of ammo on his body, then take back my original kit.

I didn't care that he punished me...actually him punishing me made me feel better.

Nice!:laugh:

Comment

Noob vs f-tard.
      Yeah... umm... great.

Comment

Grab ya knife and take it out on the enemy chum!"P"

Comment

best part you threw the packs on him LOL you know whats funny? When you are medic and guys dies.. and yell medic... run up to them and throw a medic pack instead of shocking

Comment

well at least u got your ammo and thats all that matters.

Comment

i love shooting down the idiots that take the BH/cobra/jeep/whatever all to their selfish selves. makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside

Comment

Yeah, I have done this once. I just run up and stab them if there medics I revive them and say "Next time give me a pack"

Comment

i usually throw c4 on the planes/helos before i take off just in case anyone else jumps in...

PS i hate ____ that do that kinda thing is really pi$$e$ me off...

Comment

People who throw c4 on team vehicles are idiots, same with people who dont do their job(give ammo/health)

Comment

Originally posted by 123
                      People who throw c4 on team vehicles are idiots, same with people who dont do their job(give ammo/health)
                      i see alot of flopcakes running around now that just use the medic kit so they can heal themselves when they're getting pwned. sad times we are living in...

Comment

I hear that

Comment

yea talk about being mean..he prob didnt kno hwo to give ammo...

Comment

If my commander drops arty on me, I always spawn where he is and knife him. If he doesn't talk smack, I revive him and carry on...

Comment

Congratulations on validating what I've always thought about you.

Comment

Working...
                              X