The silliest kick/ban you've ever received

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The silliest kick/ban you've ever received

kicked for excessive team killing for just joining the server. I spawned and walked two fee before I was kicked lol

Comment

i havent had any funny/silly kick experience but one of my friends who was playing with me on mashtuur city got a pretty funny kick due to tks. that was in 1.02. before it happened, he already got kicked for excessive tks, then he joined back after a few minutes. right after he rejoined, i dunno why, he dropped some AT mines on our heli pad. then a full loaded blackhawk came to repair, it was so low and triggered the mines. BOOM! 6 ppl died along with other 3 or 4 poor guys jumping around, trying to get in the blackhawk. then obviously, my friend got kicked again.

Comment

The silliest? When me and my clanmates went to FBI Clan Server and and was on USMC on Oman. We stole their planes and used them against them. And not in their main, on the battlefield.

We were all kicked or banned for stealing their planes.

Then next round, a clanmate (Who doesn't have tags in his name in pubs) stayed on, once that guy got his jet, he died 10 times trying to bomb. Always killing himself, hitting a tree, the ground etc....

It seems to happen a lot lately, we steal a teams equipment, or own their asses with teamwork and communication (TS) and get kicked or banned.

Comment

We can call this guy Mr.Punkass

Right, I play as MEC while Mr.Punkass plays as USMC on Shariq something 16.

It didn't went too well for mr.Punkass, since he always was the one I killed, even If It was an accitent...

Scan the aero for enemies, ofcourse he's the one to pop up first in my sight.
          Put a random claymore soemwere, and 2 mins later he's the one who steps into it. Hell, I could have started to shoot straight up in the air, and give the title "It's raining men" a picture.

Next round I was as the same team as thing Mr.Punkass
          I spawned on him since he was the squadleader. Well, first thng he does is to teamkill me.:laugh:

But I won't give up, I spawn on him agin I think. Think the same one more time...

Keep in mind that I NEVER punished...

After I died the third time (teamkilled) I got kicked for making room for an admin AND for statspaddling. He realy didn't wanted me to be there. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by The Question
            I was banned from a clan server for trying to boot a clan player who teamkilled me. Then he starts going on how he's the admin and how he is god then I see on top Banning Epyon700 for trying to boot an admin DUMB ASS.

I swear that is what the dude said.
            well he is right there. that is pretty stupid.
            Plenty of servers out there

Comment

The only one that comes to mind was on the Gulf of Oman map. I was sitting there waiting for my chopper to respawn along with many others on the carrier. All of a sudden, I start getting shot at. I notice that there is a guy running around with his pistol shooting everyone on the carrier just enough to either make them useless in battle or to get them to retalilate. My chopper spawns and while I'm waiting for a gunner to get in, the guy loads it with C4. I take off anyway and BOOM...both dead. This goes on for a few minutes. I go again and he starts running towards me with C4 in hand again...I jump into the gunner seat and mow him down, switch back to pilot and off we go. All of a sudden, I got kicked. Apparently it was for intentionally TK'ing this jerkoff. Oh the irony.

Comment

Once a day if you pwn the clanmates or admins, you will get banned/kicked

Comment

Got kick/ban on a server because a clan was continually taking commander and doing pretty crappy with it so I wanted a go. I made it in one round as commander so they did a mutiny vote and somehow got exactly enough votes. So next round I get in at commander again and the mutiny fails this time so the clan is feeling hurt. Seconds later I see the kicking to make room for an admin...on a server with open slots. Real cute

Comment

For owning people too much

2 bans yesterday. First time, got jet, got lots of kills. Flying around looking for some armour. None. Everybody walking on feet. As commander spots the enemy, I kill it. All flags taken, no enemy in other places. So I started bombarding their own base. "Banned for baseraping". What else should I kill if you hide in your base????

Some clanserver. Operation Cleansweep. First round I was in USMC, we won that round. Next round I got into MEC team cause USMC were owning everyone and some ppl quit. I got into jet, downed all planes, helis, tanks and finally infantry. Kick ban. Just because some clan didn't want to admin they were owned.

Comment

for owning an admin

Comment

Working...
                      X