Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: to whoever says that vehicles ruin the game i have a little reminder

Originally posted by Biff Exploder
    Battlefield comunity is ruined since BF2 came out... Great game but too many new ppl to the game that came from games with no vehicles,

lets make this clear, everyone says stuff about "take tanks and apc's away because of whores" "take planes away beacuse of whores" "take helis away because of whores".... this stuff is really getting stupid... dont u ppl remember what game you are playing? i'll give u a hint (its not counter strike).

if dice made all the changes to the game that alot of ppl wanted this is what we would get:

-Only city maps
    -no vehicles
    -only playing in team and no lone wolves wich do alot of great work in my oppinion(friggin hell bf1942 had no squads and i saw alot better teamwork there than in bf2)

now with these features what game would u get? i'll give u a hint (its counter strike)

so ppl instead of saying stupid things against vehicles, why dont you just leave BF2 for once and go play something else that suits you better huh?

i'm not much of a vehicle player but i also wasnt in bf1942 and vietnam aswell, but i like to use them sometimes and they give an amazing feeling to the game, i just think alot of ppl in the currently playing bf2 are in the wrong game.

go play CS ya n00b.....

Comment

Originally posted by [47R]Saureco
      So, you're chickening out? That's a totally allowable option. In the mean time, the rest of this community now sees you as a punkass b*tch, so keep your hardass comments to a minimum... like zero.

Saureco: 1
      punkass b*tch: 0
      I'm not 12 years old anymore. I don't need to physically fight someone over an argument that didn't go my way. Who's the caveman?
      I'm done now. YaWn.....ZzzZzZzzZ

Comment

Originally posted by livilaNic
        Yeah ok...look me up when your out of high school/grade school.

For you other fool's saying well said. Think for yourself. Your just a bunch of sheep smelling each other's asses.

BF2 is for 20v20??? Hmm sucks for the people that play on 21-64p server's.

Alot of non-sense spouting from your mouth's. Teamwork mean's? Getting in armor and not concentrating on goals? Have fun. No thx!

Offer still stands for the men of this forum.

In this thread where did I say I didn't want to play/hated BF2? Waste of word's. I'm bored.
        See the bold print? Under the US Bill of Rights regarding freedom of speech, those are considered fighting words, which are not protected under the law. By causing a public disturbance, you are at the mercy of the ones you offended and the law is all of a sudden grey. If you don't want people getting in your face over small stuff, don't make publicly insulting remarks.

You're not 12 any more? Wonderful. However, I still have to wait for you to be 18 to legally kick your ass and get away with it. So, I'll see you in 5 years, chump.

If you're so bored, GO SHOOT YOURSELF.

(Apologies for hijacking the thread. Back to the discussion now.)

Comment

Originally posted by bigpappa
          go play CS ya n00b.....

i think you are confused or quoting the wrong person...

Comment

i am always confused...

Comment

Working...
            X