Hard to find good medics anymore...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hard to find good medics anymore...

I play medic 85% of the time. In fact, the only time I don't is if we need something else to help out the team or I'm in a specific situation that calls for another kit.
    I really like helping out and hearing the 'Thanks' that most people issue after healing them or when people call for a medic and come running for me knowing I'm going to help or even when they don't realize how hurt they are, still fighting on the front line and I take some hits trying to get to him and throw a bag down.
    It's really rewarding. F the points....

You can single handily make or break the success of an advancing squad.

I'm so PUMPED up to play now... "Get first aid, here!"

Comment

Originally posted by Moke
      Im sure you do it with good intensions, but unless you, and the one your reviving is in cover.... PLZ DONT.... you'll get yourself killed, and the one you revived AGAIN.

I cant count how many times ive been dead (still getting my dead corpse shot ).. all of a sudden an (very confused) "good samaritan" appears to revive me all the while im thinking "no no, plz dont"...

Allright buddy your good to go.. BLAM.. dead again... hopefully the medic is dead too.. otherwise he comes to revive me again
      Keep your menu up and he can't revive.

Comment

I played almost always medic but after the release of v1.03 the badges and medals where far more easy to collect so now i'm only playing for the medals. I was a damn good medic in my days, almost always first and have a ****load of gold medals. I'm still in the top 250 of medics all around the globe.

Comment

I used to play medic all the time but i changed to support because no1 ever used support on the server i used to play

Comment

I'm actually playing medic significantly more now that I've got their unlock. I used to play sniper almost exclusively, but that medic gun is crazy accurate. If I'm focusing 50% on killing and 50% on healing I usually score in the top 5 of 64 player maps.

Also, I used to think that support was useless, but they're extremely useful for anti-tank guys who only get 5 rounds and support + alley = death (especially on Karkand - I got approximately one hundred zillion kills that way). Support + Medic + AT in a squad = awesome - especially if the Medic is good and stays out of fire.

Comment

I found my answer - thanks for the replies.

I'll be happy when the good medics come back to being good medics.

Originally posted by Al3x
              I gave up for more powerful weapons. Also I started flying a lot more. I used to be a good mdic :cry:
              Originally posted by Shae
              Playing a medic is a tough one as far as I am concerned. I tried it again today and though I revived lots and healed lots it wasn't worth the effort. I was basically cannon fodder.
              Originally posted by Q-Tex
              Up until recently I was a medic on a regular basis. I enjoy working with a team, and even probably one of the few that like the L85A1.

However just like Mutrino above recently i have started to broaden my horizons a little, and play other kits. ( beleive me i need the practice )
              Originally posted by USAR_Uriel
              I stopped bein a medic recently for the most part... there's just absolutely no trace of teamwork...
              Originally posted by Sneakypjc
              There has been less people playing medics I have noticed recently as well and the ones that are ignore you, 3 times last night I was ignored.
              Originally posted by Mc_snipy
              i noticed that myself....so i die and im in the middle of about 3-5 of my teamates and i look at the map and im like holy sh!t theres one medic and hes across the way...during 1.02 we cudnt have enough medics...
              Originally posted by Banjoma
              I played almost always medic but after the release of v1.03 the badges and medals where far more easy to collect so now i'm only playing for the medals.
              Originally posted by Lebanese_Forces
              I used to play medic all the time but i changed to support because no1 ever used support on the server i used to play

Comment

i used to play medic every time i play, but not anymore.
                I am a very good medic, and i played it a lot (as you can see on my stats)

I noticed when i played yeaterday on karkand that there were only 2 medics, out of 16 players on each side

Comment

Working...
                X