Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: knife kill hints

Originally posted by Matt_Flex
    any hints on how to ge the 5 kills for basic knife?

i.e particualr map etc?
    Try Sharqi. When game starts, quite few MEC snipers will be on the hills, near left MEC base. I got 3 of them on that hill, then they moved away. Others I got by simply following enemy and waiting for the right moment. Like when the guy ducks next to the flag in order to cap it, or zooms with his weapon (and stands still), etc.

You could also simply stand still, listen for sniper shots, and see where snipers are. Then get them

Comment

yeah i got my basic on sharqi..wicked easy..there are alot of those snipers ontop of the buildings..sneak into a enemy base..if theres a ladder..climb up and theres a good chanced theres a sniper (usually a noob, no claymore..or possibly one that doesnt wanna get punished haha) just laying there firing off rounds into nowhere..i like to do a little dance before i stab em.

Comment

Karkand, have a good commander with almost constant UAV. Chase people that havent seen you untill they stop and knife them. Sprint up to people that have seen you and jump then land and go prone and knife their leg. Easy as hell to get 7. I got upto around 25 in one round.

Comment

Got my basic badge the other night.... I've never really tried to get badges etc, they've been attained as I've played, but as the knife badge was needed to complete the set, I went for it... and it was damned easy. I spawned as Lone wolf MEC Spec Ops on Operation Cleansweep. A USMC 4 man squad was spawning on the hill south of the MEC attack helo pad base. I ran up there, shot a couple and when the medic tried to revive them, stabbed all three and killed the fourth with a pistol then ran off. When they respawned and returned to the hill, I stabbed them again, but eventually got shot by the fourth man and died. I respawned, went up there again, snuck around and knifed the sniper they had with them from behind... Pwned!

In summary - snipers and players being revived by over enthusiastic medics are easy knife kills.

Comment

Ask Onrust he got basic and veteran

Comment

I got my expert on karkand yesterday 64 player server. I was the US and I had tried the round before, but we kept pushing the MEC back and across the river so I only wound up with 16 But the next round we were pushing them back again, but one recaptured the first flag late in the game and I got my 18th with 8 tickets left I thought that I'd have to go to a half full server or one where everyone rushed the first flag, but being sneaky can get you enough. I'd recommend either going up the left or right sides to the first flag and come in behind people

Comment

Working...
              X