knife kill hints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knife kill hints

any hints on how to ge the 5 kills for basic knife?

i.e particualr map etc?

Re: knife kill hints

it's 7 kills with knife for basic .

And there is only one tip, keep trying and do this on karkand, close combat situations.

If MEC , wait on entrance and if an USMC passes try to stab him , but you are going to get killed a lot by nades in the doorway.

Better you are USMC , run down hill to the left and then run after the corner , most of the time some MEC's there, and if not run after the fence but use the side entrence, big chance you are going to stab someone ther to, but again, you need to keep trying

Comment

karkand....use a kit that has armor (ie assault, etc), be patient, this one takes a while to get.

Quote:
      Originally Posted by rombaft
      it's 7 kills with knife for basic .

it's actually 5 now for basic, 7 w/ 50 total kills for veteran....just and FYI

Comment

Hopefully these tips will help me with the expert badge,18 iar WTF?!?

Comment

The only tip I can give is to remember that you cannot run and stab at the same time. I have a hard time remembering this, and I would probably have 30 more knife kills if I could. :laugh:

Comment

Best tip to get 7 knife kills is using a knife.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just kidding

Comment

Originally posted by ICPO
              Hopefully these tips will help me with the expert badge,18 iar WTF?!?

its not as hard as it seems. i got it a couple months ago. be sneaky and dont be afraid to charge someone. sometimes they get scared and wont know what to do when a maniac with a knife runs right at them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotizi
                its not as hard as it seems. i got it a couple months ago. be sneaky and dont be afraid to charge someone. sometimes they get scared and wont know what to do when a maniac with a knife runs right at them.
                Thats true...happened to me the other day...I thought the best way to end it was to switch over to knife and just try and stab him I won...which was all luck, coz as he went for me, I hit the ground and he just walked too close...so I think I killed him by stabbing him in the leg on the way down...LOL

Comment

It's better with a commander laying down UAV so you can get the drop on enemies. Another tip is to sprint, go prone and stab feet.

Comment

The best tip is if you're going to try for the knife badge, don't use anything else. You'll get comfortable with your blade. This really goes for any weapon. Don't switch back and forth.

And, as others have said, charge and go prone. Once you get comfortable with that, throw in some jump/prone diving. You'll have 7iar in no time.

Comment

I got mine by playing Karkland as MEC. Whenever you spawn, just go ahead and switch to knife. Knife kills are the objective.

Here's my trick. At the beginning of the map, and repeatedly, I ran and proned myself against the north side of the furthest south building (the one with the pipes and fence to the East. I hid behind the damaged car and waited. Wait for a few US soldiers to run through, cross the street, and enter the alleys through the fenced in area with boxes. NOW, get up and sprint to follow them.

They've probably already used all their 'sprint' in getting there, so they will be slower than you. Also, all their backs are turned to you and they are focusing ahead to look for threats. You can usually get 3 to 5 kills this way, especially if a squad is moving together. Afterwards, repeat. They generally don't figure out where you came from and consider it a fluke so your hiding spot isn't compromised.

ALSO IMPORTANT: Wear the sniper kit. The guillie suits are the same for both teams, or at least very similar, so it makes them hesitate before responding as they aren't sure if you're friend or foe. Surely an enemy sniper wouldn't get this close to me, right? ::Stab::

Comment

Originally posted by Cerixus
                        The best tip is if you're going to try for the knife badge, don't use anything else. You'll get comfortable with your blade. This really goes for any weapon. Don't switch back and forth.
                        I disagree...I did it with assault kit, and mapped the knife weapon to my mouse so i could whip it out in a split second...but i appraoch an enemy with my gun and only switch as i get close

Comment

It is easiest if you are a medic. If you are lucky enough to win a gunfight with a knife, chances are you will be walking away wounded. If you heal yourself you will have a much better chance at winning the next fight. Plus you will get a few revives here and there which will make up for your most likely crappy score.

Unlimited med packs > Body Armor

Comment

I remember when I was getting my veteran knife badge I was on a roof top in Karkand at that one control point in the center, I think it's called a fruit stand. I turned around and there were two USMCs on the ledge that's along all the roof tops. So I sprinted towards them, they started shooting, I immediately jumped in the air and dove right at the first guy. Dove right across the gap between the "plateu" and the roof tops, and killed him in mid air. I came down running, and the other guy was dead in a split second. They weren't the greatest shots obviously, but the point is that's how you have to use the knife. You have to always have the initiative and always be VERY sneaky, and VERY quick and aggressive when you're actually making a kill. You have to be stabbing them before they can pull the trigger, or click the mouse, or whatever. Most important though is like I said, you have to have the initiative, and that means you pick you're next victim, and where he's gona be when you kill him, and all that. And when you go for him, you've got to be right on top of him in an instant. They shouldn't even have a chance. But the most skilled knife kill is when you kill someone and they don't even know that you're there. Be sneaky.

Comment

I got my expert in wake island, as china.
                              Let the USMC get a few flags, wait for the commander to put up UAV and get a buggy. Now drive up beside/behind your target, get out and stab them, easy as pie with a buggy.

Comment

Working...
                              X