Where's my fellow noob toobers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where's my fellow noob toobers?

activation range is a must for grenade launchers, but make it so that if u actually hit the guy with the 203 he gets "pegged" by the grenade and dies just like in Americas Army.

Comment

I'll whore it at USMC because the M16 sucks. But I also use the gun a lot. Just as much as I use the noob tube. But noob tube from atop a building is so sweet.

As for long shots. I was on Sharqi on that hill starting to run up it to the TV station. Saw the flag turn grey so I popped a nade up there from about 100m or so out. Killed a dude.

Also had awesome kill shots on choppers or over signs and on buildings. Bunny hopping + killing with it = noobish. Shooting from over 50m getting kills = skill.

Comment

The bit in my sig is a joke.... moron... "us noob tubers" atleast you've realised yourself that you're a noobie group outside of the normal BF2 community.

GJ n00b !

Comment

i love n00b tubes but i dont jump i havent remembered to do that

Comment

I like to play tournament style. Its the only cut and dry standard that there is =P Whatever it allows Ill do when most useful, whatever it declines I wont do. Theres no worry of moral or tactical standard. It is what it is, simple as that.

Comment

I like it when they shoot the launcher at me and I avoid it/don't die and they either can't switch back to the gun or are waiting for a reload and I pop them why they jump around like a jack-ass. Usually I'll yank the pistol out and pop a clip in their head because it makes me feel better.

Comment

I actually tried the GL for the first time last night, and I had SOOOOOO much fun. That thing is ridiculous.

On Songhua, the enemies had the central base. I snuck up to the forested hill outside the base, and picked up 6 quick kills. That thing absolutely owns when you have a height advantage. After dying, I went straight back to the same hill, and started doing the exact same thing. Then I see a BH, launch a nade into the back, pick up a few more kills and scare the thing off.

The map changed to Dragon Valley. An AT and I were hiding in one of the buildings by the Chinese airfield while a tank capped our flag. He snuck to one side of the building, while I launched nades from a couple hundred yards away as a distraction. He nailed the tank once to get it smoking, then the driver got out to try and hunt him down, and I just tagged him with a nade before he knew what was happening. Shortly after, I was in the same building and a jeep comes flying around the corner through the door. One nade, two kills for me, two opponents wondering what the hell just happened.

Call me a whore all you want, I'm going to keep having my fun.

Comment

Originally posted by teh_pwner_of_noobs
                  OMG I HAVE A RIFLE ATTACHTED TO MY NOOBTUBE!

When in real life its the other way around...
                  Yeah, in real life, they use it as a building clearing object. Rifle for reg combat. Here they use the nooblauncher, ten use the reg rifle when no more nades for the nooblauncher.

Comment

I doubt they will do anything about that noob contraption. They never did in BFV. Playing Ho Chi Minh was a nightmare because everyone where using that thing. BFV had great netcode in the sense that when I used the M14 rifle I could actually take running people out with a well placed shot. The game is still dead to me now because of the damn choppers and the noob tube.

I think EA should get their sh|t together and fix issues like the noob tube. Atleast if they want some longevity with their game. BF2 is only hot until something new comes out and if they can't iron out the worst balance issues I think people will just move on. One can only take so much of the "spawn - die, spawn - die" game...

Comment

Originally posted by The Clap
                      I actually tried the GL for the first time last night, and I had SOOOOOO much fun. That thing is ridiculous.

On Songhua, the enemies had the central base. I snuck up to the forested hill outside the base, and picked up 6 quick kills. That thing absolutely owns when you have a height advantage. After dying, I went straight back to the same hill, and started doing the exact same thing. Then I see a BH, launch a nade into the back, pick up a few more kills and scare the thing off.

The map changed to Dragon Valley. An AT and I were hiding in one of the buildings by the Chinese airfield while a tank capped our flag. He snuck to one side of the building, while I launched nades from a couple hundred yards away as a distraction. He nailed the tank once to get it smoking, then the driver got out to try and hunt him down, and I just tagged him with a nade before he knew what was happening. Shortly after, I was in the same building and a jeep comes flying around the corner through the door. One nade, two kills for me, two opponents wondering what the hell just happened.

Call me a whore all you want, I'm going to keep having my fun.
                      I think this is proper use. I think it's quite balanced in that respect. I'm other won't agree. Anyway, I think the thread is focused on the people that play like they are in UT2004.

*edit*
                      I say "I think" too much.

Comment

dont touch my noob tube

Comment

Just went 53 and 17 with in karkand soooo much fun and so easy to use. Good times cheaping it up.

Comment

Working...
                          X