urban or vehicle maps??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: urban or vehicle maps??

hey not my fault you seem to miss the whole point of the game you little **** sh1tter ill tell ya what go get your sh1t pushed by daddy tyrone some more then come back when youre a little more relaxed then i can explain to you the difference between counter strike and battlefield

Comment

might as well leave before u get banned BONG

Comment

Originally posted by BONGMACHINERY
        hey not my fault you seem to miss the whole point of the game you little **** sh1tter ill tell ya what go get your sh1t pushed by daddy tyrone some more then come back when youre a little more relaxed then i can explain to you the difference between counter strike and battlefield
        OMGWTF you pwn? Pointing the differences out between the two games you mentioned really does take a genius like yourself. How will that help btw? Some people prefer Urban maps and others don't. You mention the BF series is SUPPOSE to be open ended but why did EA choose to develop urban based maps? Know one asked for them... it introduces a new element to the game so if you don't like it then don't buy the expansion and go back to playing BF1942 NERD!

Comment

I do like Urban maps most, but Op Clean Sweep pwnz also.

Comment

Urban maps own but some of the vechical maps are ok. Any map that has longer distance then stalemates spawn points sucks really tho

Comment

I voted for Urban Only Maps as they are the most thrilling maps imo. BF2 has its most strength in urban combat for me and it definitely should have more maps like Karkand or Mashtuur.

But BF2 would just be another CS clone without its vehicles, air-units and wide open maps!

It's a hell of a fun to master a good bombing run against an AA vehicle or to wreck havoc upon infantry in a tank.

So to me BF2 should have round about as much urban maps as wide open maps. Both types can be a lot of fun.

The only thing that has absolutely no place here would be Infantry Only maps as Battlefield is all about using vehicles.

Each and every map should have at least some jeeps. Moreover I would love to be able to adjust the type of vehicles available on a map. E.g. Gulf of Oman is a lot of fun as it is but sometimes it could be even more fun on 32 or 64 player size without air-units. Or Karkand with a jet could be funny to sometimes.

At the end: have a bit of everything, that's what makes BF!

cheers
              Mandos_2k

Comment

I agree there should be big maps, but at the moment there are too few urban maps, which isn't very thrilling for the urban map fans. I also think that almost everyone likes urban maps, but not all people love the open maps.

Comment

Originally posted by regal7788
                  how about maps specified for each type of vehicles. for example have like a desert map where you each team has like 10 tanks and couple of apcs so that you can have a tank vs tank battle with infantry as at or specops for support.
                  You mean like 73 Eastings, Gazala, Dustbowl?

Originally posted by regal7788
                  Or perhaps a sea map where there are 2 carriers with nothing but jets and possible boats with mounted anti aa... should be fun
                  Coral Sea?

Yeah, I think they really should re-visit what made BF42/DC maps great. Teamwork is great & all, but I'd rather be the driver in an APC or tank than the passenger. Just adding more vehicles to the maps would be a great improvement. DC could have great teamwork in vehicles. I remember battles where I'd pop up in the Hind right as 2 T72's & a BMP roll in to cap a flag. Infantry didn't stand a chance. Now it seems like infantry rule EVERY map.

Comment

Working...
                  X