Whats your least played map?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whats your least played map?

Lest played are Clean Sweap, Zatar and Shongwha Stalemate.

I don't actualy mind shonghwa though. You can get some good infantry battles going. It's only ruined by the BH (unless you're in it I guess).

The only maps I really like and look forward to are.

Karkand
    Mastuur
    Gulf of Oman
    Sharqi

Comment

Zatar Wetlands without doubt. Too large and too much jets...

Comment

Least played map is: Zatar Wetlands, don't mind it though.

Personally, ill play whatever the server is on, so i may end up in a long round on a map i don't like much, but i'll play it, just because i'm not one of those, 'give me karkand NOW!' persons. I like playing on a variety of maps, diferent expirence everytime, surely you would get bored of playing a map constantly? I like vareiety.

My fav map is Dragon Valley, and it's actually my most played map too, but i havn't deliberatly gone out to find a server that has it on, i play on one server, and when it comes on, the rounds on that map can last ages!

Comment

Gulf of Oman and Cleen Sweep...hate those maps..ohh and the chinese map with the fog..

Comment

FuShe Pass because of all the dramatic elevation changes and fog. It's just a dumb, slow map.

I think Kubra Dam is by far the best vehicle map .. good visibility, alot of tanks and choppers to pilot and you can still defend a flag as infantry if you need to (due to buildings right next to the flags).

I think Zatar can be enjoyable if you just play defense. I play as spec ops and usually rack up about 20-30 ground defense points in a round.

Comment

Zatar and CleanSweep - not a fan of Zatar as it ends up a fight over the central spawn and the lone attack helo... give that map 2 perm. attack helos and things change a bit..

Most played - kubra damn, which I dont like much either - but the rounds take forever as its harder to traverse the map on foot....like flying on it, but not my fav by far

fav helo (attack) maps - Dailan plant (no mobile AA ) , and Daging Oilfields - the constant locks gets annoying, but the abundance of ground targets makes it fun.

Comment

its a tie

Fushe Pass and gulf of oman (i know a lot of you like this map.. but i got sick of it with the demo and there are much better maps then this one)

Comment

Clean sweep especially when USMC. It would be nice if your fellow teammates in the jets would keep the enemy jets off of the BH, APC, or boats. But they are mostly concerned about kills so they head off to the first MEC spawn poing. Zatat wetlands is second. Too damn big. If no one picks you up you are screwed.

Comment

Least played on my current account are Zatar and Dalian. I started a new account 3 weeks ago and I've never gotten to them in the map rotation yet. My least favorite is definitely Clean Sweep. Always seems to be a wipe out for one side or the other. Either USA never establishes a solid beachhead or they take all the flags in 5 minutes. Probably because one side or the other doesn't have any good pilots. (I never pilot.)

Comment

i never play clean sweep, i do in sp but not in multi cause jets are alwasy gone

Comment

Any map where jets dominate. If either team has lousy pilots, then there's no point in even playing. Not a fan of Shongua Stalemate. Don't like the fog.

Comment

Songhua.

J.

Comment

Working...
                          X