Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whats your least played map?

Originally posted by fubz
    any non city map. I havn't played in a non city map server in uhh... 2 months. Why? b/c its just a giant vehicle fest. And if there is no vehicles you just get bombed by everything, its not even worth playing. I would rather play urban maps where you need skill.
    exactly!
    Yeah on alot of those maps its way to much vehicle fest, it gets repetitive.
    I mean I respect you guys who can fly the jets and Helis, but I suck at it so that leaves me to hiding 90% of the time...if I wanted to "camp" Id go play a MMORPG, city"urban" maps allow for the man vs. man tactic. I think it has to do with no reasonable surface to air defence, all the surface to air stuff bites, most pilots spend the whole game in the air it seems. And when it comes to tanks its a who can get there rocket to rechagre faster or pray that a random AT missle flies in to save your butt.

Now on "tank" maps like Gulf of Oman or I think its Dragon Valley to, you spend the whole game bogged down at a flag bombared by tanks, then you get one, go out kill some tanks if your lucky and die, get back to spawn point, get a tank rinse repeat. Theres like 10 tanks going all at once and by the time you destroy 1 or 2 a bunch more have spawned. I sit at my flag, after a few failed attepmt for making a brake for it and say a pray "dear god send some infantry in here please".
    Ive given up, I love support but since I cant really use my PKM all that much on these maps i go Spec Ops, why, deffinite tank killer...the Jihad Jeep.
    Spawn get jeep load C4 drive out of flag area suiside destroy jeep...rinse repeat. After about 8 times of doing this you wonder when the heck they tanks will stop...well while I wait for my jeep to respawn some guy is wating for his tank to respawn so better I bring a driving bomb to are meeting then a gun against his rockets.

Sure play Engy and use mines TK's out the arse, play AT and pray to god after your first rocket you can get WAY around the corner...since tank bullets/shells seem to turn corners..or fire your second rocket and die at the same time..and have it...magically fade away before it hits..poof.

Comment

Truthfully I hate Karkand but I will play it. Least played map is Fushee. My favorite map by far is Kubra Dam, either on foot or tank.

Comment

my least played map is also fu she pass followed by dragon valley although i dig em if im flyin jets especially fushe got some nice landscape... i think fu she is my least played map but i dislike dragon valley more.... they all got their cool points though, capturing the airfield in dragon valley as a USMC or capturing the docks as a chink is always fun, and fu she has that big area with the hangar type **** which is also pretty cool... other than those 2 i think every map is awesome especially KUBRA DAM that is a breathtaking map whether youre using vehicles or you're just a foot soldier i think that is my #1 map... a lot of people here dont even know the essence of the battlefield series theyre just a bunch of little counter strike fanboys who read about the game on ign now they whore karkand all day... sorry little asswet kiddies, this aint counter strike... KUBRA DAM is battlefield 2 at its finest, truly awesome war scenario... shongua stalemate, zatar wetlands, daqing oilfields also awesome maps for both infantry and vehicles... i think the fact you little **** **** kiddies dont like these maps is because your attention span is too short to accomplish anything in them unless youre in a vehicle... i love the huge open areas i love assaulting outposts from the treeline in shonghua and daqing, or runnin around the hill in center flag in zatar wetlands poppin dudes while my squad members try to take the flag... you people need to realize what this game is all about, it aint the arcadey fragfest of karkand you all want... if thats what youre lookin for in this game, go back to your counter strike

Comment

I like the city maps less bh whoring is going on, stalemate and gulf of oman. Rest I cant stand unless its a 64 player map with 32 or less since then everyone gets vechicals. Great idea! Lets only give them a few aircraft and 2 boats while the enemy planes fly over blow you up and just keep coming! That way all fun is gone for the us team and the other team can just fly in circles.

Comment

Originally posted by A$$a$$ination
            Operation clean sweep for me. Don't like it that much at all.
            not enough vechicles!

Comment

Originally posted by BONGMACHINERY
              my least played map is also fu she pass followed by dragon valley although i dig em if im flyin jets especially fushe got some nice landscape... i think fu she is my least played map but i dislike dragon valley more.... they all got their cool points though, capturing the airfield in dragon valley as a USMC or capturing the docks as a chink is always fun, and fu she has that big area with the hangar type **** which is also pretty cool... other than those 2 i think every map is awesome especially KUBRA DAM that is a breathtaking map whether youre using vehicles or you're just a foot soldier i think that is my #1 map... a lot of people here dont even know the essence of the battlefield series theyre just a bunch of little counter strike fanboys who read about the game on ign now they whore karkand all day... sorry little asswet kiddies, this aint counter strike... KUBRA DAM is battlefield 2 at its finest
              You can fly, most people who hate these maps are terrible pilots thats the biggest problem. If I could manage to fly anything besides the BH Id problably enjoy them more. Kubra isnt to bad I guess, but Im guessing you fly on that too, which on foot its cool yeah, but by the time you "footsoldier" to a few places round is up, or damn close...so you spent 20 min walking and avoiding vehicles. BH easy to fly, feel like Im cheating, oh course..Cobra, makes me friggin dizzy Planes..no way Im spending more money on a game just so i can pwn people who cant do anyhting about it. From what i read dog fights are useless, and what I know is surface to air weapons are useless, so by spending a few extra bucks congrats on your chance to enjoy all maps. I never played CS, nor any other FPS's. Ive played MMORPG's for years..I playign those do to TIMESINKS.

Comment

^^ another jackass who misses the whole point of the game... the very **** you described is what makes this game... it aitn supposed to be some little quake deathmatch **** where you run right into the action and start rackin up kills... theres objectives to accomplish, and different ways you need to adjust to do so... if your carrier is gettin bombed by planes non stop, you man the AA gun, try to keep em off, and as soon as you get a jet in the sky try to take em out, thats what theyre for after all.... once the skies are relatively safe you start flyin out infantry in choppers and boats to enemy flags and try to capture em... thats the whole nature of this game im sure you get the idea, and if you dont well you should go back to your counter strike ADD fest

Comment

the ones i dont like are fusche pass. thats all, i love all the others, and mashtuur and karkand are my favs.

Comment

^^ another jackass who misses the whole point of the game... the very **** you described is what makes this game... it aitn supposed to be some little quake deathmatch **** where you run right into the action and start rackin up kills... theres objectives to accomplish, and different ways you need to adjust to do so... if your carrier is gettin bombed by planes non stop, you man the AA gun, try to keep em off, and as soon as you get a jet in the sky try to take em out, thats what theyre for after all.... once the skies are relatively safe you start flyin out infantry in choppers and boats to enemy flags and try to capture em... thats the whole nature of this game im sure you get the idea, and if you dont well you should go back to your counter strike ADD fest
                    I just said ive never played any FPS's before this. And Im not some kill fest idot, I work in squads, I do my part on city maps, even try to on all maps, if Im not dead.
                    the AA gun...that thing doesnt seem to work all that well, and which planes/attack choppers attack the carrier till they knwo there ownign the other team. Dont they just usually wait a little ways form shore and blow up the boats and BH as they approach. You knwo how many times Ive spent trying to get ashore from a carrier in a boat or BH and gettign killed repeatedly...they didnt seem to care much about going near the carrier.
                    Im just saying if you look at things through the eyes of someone who isnt any good at flying some maps get boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirdeyepry
                      Dont they just usually wait a little ways form shore and blow up the boats and BH as they approach. You knwo how many times Ive spent trying to get ashore from a carrier in a boat or BH and gettign killed repeatedly...
                      thats what your team's planes are for... its called air superiority... if little skilless imbeciles who just wanna fly around didnt hop in the plane as soon as it spawns, and instead they let skilled and dedicated pilots fly em, that scenario you described wouldnt take place unless of course the enemy team was completely out skilling you which then again is part of the game and you'd have to suck it up

Comment

I want to move to Karkand when I grow up. I would never go the the Dalian Plant or whatever it's called I hate that place.

Comment

thats what your team's planes are for... its called air superiority... if little skilless imbeciles who just wanna fly around didnt hop in the plane as soon as it spawns, and instead they let skilled and dedicated pilots fly em, that scenario you described wouldnt take place unless of course the enemy team was completely out skilling you which then again is part of the game and you'd have to suck it up
                          Thats what sucks, you have an item detremental to balancing the round and if you dont have an equeal or somewhat equeal skilled person then the round is a wash, you spend it collecting deaths. The other night I spent 3 stright rounds on the PLA map with the carrier, no one could fly we all just repeatedly died trying to land. Next round is Masturr, we own, excellent team work. Team work we could have used if only we could have made it to land. Now even if I was on PLA team and we were the ones winning do to are pilots not even allowing people to come to shore..well thats no fun for me.

Comment

bong, I wasnt talking about air at all, that was about the fact that in certain spots there are times when the last base gets locked down and you cant do anything for 10 minutes straight due to arty, campers, and other things. If you get pushed back to the carrier and they got air still up you cannot take off even. And dont call me kid like you some mature adult talking down to some 7 year old. And lastly I never played CS more then 3 times at a friends, I played 1942 and other bf games.

Comment

all part of the game... quit yer whining especially about the things that make this game what it is... if you dont like getting your ass handed to you whatever the situation is thats fine but it aint the games fault, you could just as well be on the winning side

Comment

How is any of that whinning, this entire thread is about least played maps and I gave reasons why. Why do you assume its whinning then insult first chance you get. You sir are a freaking ass, so im not going to read any more of your posts. Just another child behind a computer screen thinking they are god since its not a real person infront of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X