• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your least played map?

fushe pass
    i dont even know the map of that freaking thing

Re: Whats your least played map?

Fushe pass for me, I dislike the PLA maps alot. Dragon Valley is my most hated tho.
    As for MEC maps I hate Kubra.

Comment

Operation clean sweep for me. Don't like it that much at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirdeyepry
        Fushe pass for me, I dislike the PLA maps alot. Dragon Valley is my most hated tho.
        As for MEC maps I hate Kubra.
        i have to agree kubra is by far the worst map if youre on foot

Comment

Least played, or least enjoyed?

I'd have to say that my least played is also my least enjoyed, ironically.

Mashtur City I think it's called. Center spawn, opposite transport helis.

I don't "mind" it, but it is definitely my least favorite on any 16, 32, 64 map.

Personally, anything with attack helicopters and wide open areas are my favorites.

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by machstem
            I don't "mind" it, but it is definitely my least favorite on any 16, 32, 64 map.
            Wow, I was beginning to think I was the only one. I don't know why exactly, but I've never liked this map at all. It just doesn't seem "smooth" to be. I always find myself just constantly running around for no reason.

Either way I hate the map.

Comment

Songhua Stalemate, followed closely by Zatar Wetlands, according to my bf2 stats, =P

~Salad

Comment

Originally posted by PixelOp
                Wow, I was beginning to think I was the only one. I don't know why exactly, but I've never liked this map at all. It just doesn't seem "smooth" to be. I always find myself just constantly running around for no reason.

Either way I hate the map.
                I think I know the reason. It has a little to do with the transport helicopters, but mostly, I think it has to do with the "paths" it takes to get from one flag to another. It feels, I dunno, too made up. As if there are only certain paths you can take. The other maps seem more real, less made-up. Like Karkland, it's got an L shape when playing 32+, so it gives a little more creativity when going from flag to flag.

Mashtur city is square, with roads on exact opposites, almost like a mirror image of itself, with some variation of course.

Comment

For me its Zatar Wetlands, the only MEC map I dislike.

Comment

Originally posted by A$$a$$ination
                    Operation clean sweep for me. Don't like it that much at all.
                    Clean Sweep is the Ground Attack Pilots dream!

Comment

I really hate Dragon Valley with a passion and I get really bored with Zatar Wetlands.

Comment

Fusche and Dragon Valley are my least played and also least favourite

Comment

I love dragon valley and fushe alot, fushe is one of my tops, yet i dont really like Operation clean sweep as much as the others.

Comment

Well Sharqi Peninsula is my least played because for a while it would crash to my desktop when trying to load this map. It's definetly a great map though. What's this I hear about people not liking Mashtuur City? That's my all-time favourite
                            Least favourite though is probably Dragon Valley (Too Foggy)!

Comment

any non city map. I havn't played in a non city map server in uhh... 2 months. Why? b/c its just a giant vehicle fest. And if there is no vehicles you just get bombed by everything, its not even worth playing. I would rather play urban maps where you need skill.

Comment

Working...
                              X