Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most powerful weapon in the game, no ifs and buts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Most powerful weapon in the game, no ifs and buts!

But.. knife vs. Eryx/Predator lol
    I've never had to use more than one rocket on anyone I hit lol

Comment

Dude... Your sweet!!!
      I wanna play on your team, and be in your squad!!!
      You stab, and i will shoot... and together, one of us will get the kills...
      And then since im medic, i will wake you up from your nap... and instantly you will feel better... 100% better to be exact...

YEAH BABY!!!
      stab/shoot/stab/shoot/jump/prone/dolphine dive... hahaha

Comment

Dive-stabbing is for noobs, the only good knife kills are sneaking up on people, no if ands or buts.

Comment

just try to knife me i dare you. when you click to stab, all you will hear is your mutilated body screaming MEDIC! cuz i turned you into red oatmeal with my PKM.

Comment

Originally posted by [SF316]Spider

Did you ever think your not dying because your usin the cheapest most pvssy thing in this gam i.e. jump/prone your a loser with no skill. Now im not saying i have skill im "ok" at this game but that jump prone shlt is for boners like yourself.

Amen to that! Also, that rolling and firing crap is right up there to.

T

Comment

Oh, get over the jumping/prone and rolling stuff will you people? Both are moves that you could do in real life. The first being more like a running dive, I'd do that in real life if somebody was shooting at me...dive behind the nearest cover. It's not like it really makes any difference. If someone claims <whine>It's hard to hit</whine> then I think they're the n00b.

Comment

Originally posted by ColonelPanic
                Oh, get over the jumping/prone and rolling stuff will you people? Both are moves that you could do in real life. The first being more like a running dive, I'd do that in real life if somebody was shooting at me...dive behind the nearest cover. It's not like it really makes any difference. If someone claims <whine>It's hard to hit</whine> then I think they're the n00b.
                Do you know what dolphin diving is? It's running across the middle of the street jumping in the air, LAYING DOWN and standing back up before you hit the ground. I'd like to see someone do that in real life. People just need to play the game smarter. OH THERE IS A TANK COMING, I BETTER GO AROUND A BUILDING, instead of some fool hopping across the street. Same with medics, the less medics the smarter people (SHOULD) play.

I have no problem with people jumping and hitting the ground prone to take cover, not jumping around like you just got slapped in the ass with a 2x4 with a nail in it,

Comment

Most powerful weapon in the game, no ifs and buts!...

...especially from 50m away!!!

Comment

hehe, one of you knifers(which, i am too on occasion) charged me on karkand, he jump-dived, and i headshotteded him in mid air and he crumpled in on himself

it was a good try on his part though lol

Comment

Knife kills are not always 1 hit one kill. Unless you stab in the head. I think the assault and anti tank class take more hits with the knife if its not in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by [SF316]Spider
                        Did you ever think your not dying because your usin the cheapest most pvssy thing in this gam i.e. jump/prone your a loser with no skill. Now im not saying i have skill im "ok" at this game but that jump prone shlt is for boners like yourself.
                        So i'm a "*****" for running straight at a guy who is shooting me with my knife out?

Comment

I've never been killed by anyone I can see with a knife out that wasn't already next to me by the time I saw them. If someone is running at my prone jumping with a knife they die, or I just sprint away from them.

Comment

I then proceeded to exclaim "w()()t" and started knifing the ground around their heads, as I know they can still see me doing it....then I got blasted by a tank. I tried stabbing the tank, it has good armor, only minimal damage
                            LOL - I can relate..I'm still working for that anti armor badge.

Comment

Ive had it happen before, turn the corner and they start bunny hopping towards me, i cant hit the required amount of fatal shots they just dive and knife, i die.

Comment

I was in a nice knife fight yester day as sniper. This guy was reloading so i sneak up and try to knife him he notices me so he pulls out his knife two. After a minute of every knife trick in the damn book i see him running at me. As he runs at me i give him two headshots with pistol!

Comment

Working...
                                X