Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most powerful weapon in the game, no ifs and buts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most powerful weapon in the game, no ifs and buts!

Plain and simple, the knife.

I can shoot at you with the largest and most powerful gun, and not kill you.

Get close enough though, one stab wound, anywhere on your body, whether it's your face or your foot, instant-death.

Go figure!!!

Re: Most powerful weapon in the game, no ifs and buts!

well, it is a very good weapon..but seriously how often do you get so close to an enemy that you can stab him...you can get more kills with a gun then with a knife..but ok some ppl are better than others, and im not the big knifer

Comment

Originally posted by Flux_69
      well, it is a very good weapon..but seriously how often do you get so close to an enemy that you can stab him...you can get more kills with a gun then with a knife..but ok some ppl are better than others, and im not the big knifer
      Well...take for instance yesterday, on Karland...I shot at this guy with an entire clip, he was a squad leader. I'm normally not a bad shot, but for some reason, this guy was just not dying.

I don't even bother reloading, or switching to pistol, he's about 20paces from me, I run and dive-stab him, insta-kill. He had three friends firing everything at me, I was hurt, but still alive, I killed all three with a knife as they were all trying to shoot me.

I then proceeded to exclaim "w()()t" and started knifing the ground around their heads, as I know they can still see me doing it....then I got blasted by a tank. I tried stabbing the tank, it has good armor, only minimal damage

hehehe

PEACE

Comment

I only knife guys who aren't paying enough attention to know that I'm either coming up behind them while they're prone or have been following them around for the last 10 seconds.

Comment

lol nice story

Comment

I find it very hard to knife somebody aware of the danger. I'll try dive-stabing, maybe I'll get my badge

Comment

Originally posted by machstem
              I then proceeded to exclaim "w()()t" and started knifing the ground around their heads, as I know they can still see me doing it....then I got blasted by a tank. I tried stabbing the tank, it has good armor, only minimal damage
              youre a pretty funny guy

Comment

I had to stab someone 3 times before they died yesterday.

Comment

I just love running towards noob snipers with my knife out, and then giving them a quick stab... You can really see the panic in their movement, and pounding on the fire button...

Comment

I agree. Alot of times when people just go prone and shoot at you, if I'm close enough to where I know I can sprint to them and jump/drop/knife without dying i'll do it everytime. Also if they've got a weak gun like the chinese antitank SMG or mp5 I'll run straight up and knife them 8 times out of 10. But yeah, the knife is the best weapon hands down in my opinion.

Comment

As a guy who has the expert knife badge, I'd have to agree . Though it does **** me off when I see AND hear the knife hit the guy when we're both moving around standing up, and it doesn't even damage him. Lousy hit detection

Comment

Knife kills should pay double points

The elite are so underscored in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Sneakypjc
                          I had to stab someone 3 times before they died yesterday.
                          You have to stab their body....:cry:

Originally posted by ShadowWolf
                          lol nice story
                          I have had better, but I try and amuse people in my rants.

It makes the game that much better.

Originally posted by DezemoDova
                          youre a pretty funny guy
                          I'm not funny, strange, but not funny.

Thanks, flattery will get you everywhere with me...and I mean everywhere!!!!:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by josephstalin
                            I agree. Alot of times when people just go prone and shoot at you, if I'm close enough to where I know I can sprint to them and jump/drop/knife without dying i'll do it everytime.
                            Did you ever think your not dying because your usin the cheapest most pvssy thing in this gam i.e. jump/prone your a loser with no skill. Now im not saying i have skill im "ok" at this game but that jump prone shlt is for boners like yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by machstem
                              Plain and simple, the knife.

I can shoot at you with the largest and most powerful gun, and not kill you.

Get close enough though, one stab wound, anywhere on your body, whether it's your face or your foot, instant-death.

Go figure!!!
                              shock paddles are deadlier because they have farther range. you don't even have to get close to the enemy.

Comment

Working...
                              X