New v1.03 info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New v1.03 info

i really hope they dont reduce the strength of the miniguns in the blackhawk too much

i mean do you see hoardes of people queueing to get in the mec chopper on mashtuur? no?

could that be because because being a gunner with an underpowered gun is no fun at all?

please dont ruin it.... i love blackhawking

Comment

i just hope someone at EA/Dice read this and smartens up:cry:

Comment

* A new assessment in the ranks and medals which must ensure that starting players will increase more rapidly in rank and unlocked weapon to get. All players probably minimum one rank will increase.

Cool...no more playing 1 billions hours to rank up...it took me ages to get 5000 points:S

Comment

Originally posted by Mister-T
          "The laser-designator example is a very good one. It was designed into the game from the beginning but only during extensive testing was it found to be flawed (no fun to use)."

Hard to believe,
          I'm even more surprise that EA/Dice didn't replace it by a simple function for squad leader such as request airstrike that could be seen pilot.
          What a great idea, it would be good to call a pilot in for a bomb as arty can be quite randomly place around the target.

Another thing i would like to see is the ability to talk to squad leaders from different squads, so 2 squads could plan an attack.

Comment

I think this patch will do good for us soldiers...Maybe it will be a different game after the patch...Can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by ColonelPanic
              I don't see 'removed punish option because it's the most super gay thing in a game ever'.
              I third it.

Comment

If those blackhawk changes are true, then i'm satisfied. I've also read that in any vehicle, only the driver will be able to cap a flag, any passengers will have to get out to cap the flag. If all these things are true (can't cap and repair while boarded, and weakened guns) then Mashtuur City will become an even greater map. The blackhawk will only be used as a transport chopper as it was meant to be (getting people fast from A to B, and give support with decent, not overpowered, guns)

The guns on the blackhawk ARE overpowered alot, i can't understand why some people can't see this (realism is not relevant here, it's a game) Have you even tried using the guns in the MEC chopper? Using those miniguns, if your reticule moves over an enemy for just a split second, you have a kill. Try killing someone with the MEC guns ...

No, i like these changes alot, and i hope they're true.

Comment

Originally posted by SgtSpoon
                  The guns on the blackhawk ARE overpowered alot, i can't understand why some people can't see this (realism is not relevant here, it's a game) Have you even tried using the guns in the MEC chopper? Using those miniguns, if your reticule moves over an enemy for just a split second, you have a kill. Try killing someone with the MEC guns ...
                  I would rather see them up the MEC/China guns, rather than down the BH mini's

Comment

Some nice changes it looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by SgtSpoon
                      If those blackhawk changes are true, then i'm satisfied. I've also read that in any vehicle, only the driver will be able to cap a flag, any passengers will have to get out to cap the flag. If all these things are true (can't cap and repair while boarded, and weakened guns) then Mashtuur City will become an even greater map. The blackhawk will only be used as a transport chopper as it was meant to be (getting people fast from A to B, and give support with decent, not overpowered, guns)

No, i like these changes alot, and i hope they're true.

You will still be able to repair while in a vehicle but it will be slower. Now instead of the blackhawk coming down and taking flags it will just become a mobile spawn point spinning above a flag even more difficult to hit with AT rounds and laying waste to enemy flags below.... Oh well back to the days of DC with the blackhawk.

Though now it will be VERY difficult to find anybody to actually fly the blackhawk since they won't be many points unless they have really good gunners to give them kill assist points.....

Comment

Originally posted by BeerStein
                        I would rather see them up the MEC/China guns, rather than down the BH mini's
                        Amen!

Comment

Working...
                        X