Its official, the Staff Officer ribbon is impossible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its official, the Staff Officer ribbon is impossible

It was possible a looong time ago back when there were 500+ tickets per round but not anymore.

I went on a 64p ranked mashtuur server that had just crashed and only had 20 people. I was on the US side and the Blackhawk pilot was my friend so I told him to fly around and try to help me with my ribbon. He fly the crew around the map picking off countless MECs and capping flags but being very careful not to cap all of the flags so the round would last long enough. I reached 71 points and I still didn't have my ribbon, as the final MEC tickets came closer to 0 I started praying. The round had been going on for atleast 30 minutes. Alas, the round ended to my devestation, I recieved 146 commander points after the bonus and still no ribbon.

Sigh..... I give up, I went through the most boring round of my life for no reason.

Re: Its official, the Staff Officer ribbon is impossible

BS, you just haven't tried hard enough. I got it without the 500 ticket servers easy, just need a half-filled 64 player server that's all.

Comment

the player number on that server during the round never went above 21, it was the 64P version of the map btw

Comment

It's not that hard, I got it on accident.

Comment

Are you sure that the round went on for longer than 28mins?

Comment

Its pretty easy to get.

just join a server with 32 players on a 64 player map and there you go.

Comment

its easy to get

Comment

only ribbon i had trouble with is war college, as its hard to get the win ratio so high... (if you have a lot of losses that is)

Comment

I never got that staff officer ribbon...maybe because i only play on full 64p servers, i get 30 commander points max

Comment

That's odd, I got mine with 60 points (quite low)

Comment

It hard to get command points on big servers I find. Unless you get lucky of course, but I find a lot of new people have 0's or negative scores, severely hindering commander points as they are the average score.

Comment

Just don't try to get it. Just relax and play the game, and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Raxor
                          only ribbon i had trouble with is war college, as its hard to get the win ratio so high... (if you have a lot of losses that is)

That's right, it's the hardest one to get and I've yet to see anybody with it. It's just so damn hard to maintain that high ratio when all you've got on your team is 20 chimpanzees, 2 spider monkeys and an illiterate Llama.

Comment

Yeah, I got mine by accident... maybe just dont try so hard

Comment

I got mine on a 16player server running 32player karkand.

wasn' even that hard

Comment

Working...
                              X