No announcement yet.

Improve EAX effects in BF2!! (finally)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Improve EAX effects in BF2!! (finally)

Hmm..nice find, I'll try playing around with this one.

Comment

please help me, how can i get EAX work with SF?
      its really odd because i have EAX working with BF2 vanilla.

Comment

mine are at .5 but my own sounds are totally muted. i hate this game when it doesnt work. which is all the time for me.

Comment

Hey guys!!!
          What shall I change if I want my weapon shot sounds to be louder? Like the m16 and M4? Theyre so low, and the explosion sounds so god damn loud and my ears blow up.
          I've change the settings in sound.con according to what you think is the best, but is there a way to change the volumes of weaponshot sounds or lower the effects of explosions.

Comment

Alter these 2 values:
            Code:
            sound.setProperty "balance2d3d-default" 0.5
            sound.setProperty "balance2d3d-eax" 0.5
            If you want MORE gun volume, then put the value closer to 1. To hear the FULL effect, change those values TO 1 and hear the difference. Let me know if that's what you're looking for.

Comment

Hey,

I got an SB Audigy 2 ZS for my computer about a week ago. I have my sound on High quality, and it's set for hardware decoding. Everything's fine and dandy except for that the sounds of vehicles and explosions dont work right. The jets, helicopters, grenades, C4, none of it has bass. Other games work, movies work, music works, even the windows logon works. What's the deal? I have the most recent drivers from creative (just did autoupdate like 5 mins ago) and nothing.

Help me :'( I have Logitech Z-5500's (just got them yesterday), sending an analog signal. When i had my other speakers (a crappy Boston 2.1 set), I had this problem too. EA makes me mad

Comment

Make sure you have 'EAX Effects' set to disabled in the Creative EAX Console before loading BF2.

Comment

Working...
                X