I hope it will become impossible to cape flags with the BH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I hope it will become impossible to cape flags with the BH

Instead of toning down the blackhawk why not just strengthen the MEC and Chinese transport helis?

Comment

Originally posted by Oxy
      Instead of toning down the blackhawk why not just strengthen the MEC and Chinese transport helis?

Yes...they should be balanced, which obviously they are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxy
        because they are meant to be transport choppers?

Comment

Originally posted by Oxy
          If you did that then you'll have 2-4 squads constantantly doing this. As a jet pilot I don't mind, transports are easy kills, but for ground troops not in armor, it sucks when you get "sprayed."

Personally here is a possible solution:

To cap a flag you must goto the flag and press 'E' to enter the flag, doing so you then play an animation where your character lowers the enemy flag and then pulls out your team's flag from your pack and raises it up again.
          1. This means that EVERY flag requires 30 seconds to cap.
          2. Yes that means snipers can kill you while lowering/raising flags.
          3. Yes this means that commanders can artillery you and your squad since it'll take 30 seconds to cap a flag.
          4. No you can no longer 'hide' in a spot upto 15m away from a flag to cap it.
          5. No you can't say in a vehicle to cap it.
          6. While capping the flag you hope your squadmates can keep you alive.

Just a possible solution. I doubt EA/DICE would do this, but I could see some mod doing something like this.

Comment

Originally posted by rymaples
            I agree that if a BH can't cap a flag, it will just hover over the flag and the gunners will just mow down everyone and the end result is more points. There are too many crybabies on here. They want everything changed to suit thier playing style, when will they learn that they need to change their playing style to suit the situation? I wish all the noobs crying over everything would just go back to PacMan or something, it's getting annoying.
            That reminds me of all the crying babies that appear in films and in real life crying about their lifes and etc...

They try to suit the world to their needs when they need to uderstand its them that need to change to suit the world.

Comment

I don't know what they will do in 1.03.

I personally don't like the transport choppers at all. There is a reason that most people like Karkand, because there are no transport choppers so people actually have to FIGHT each other, not fly around collecting points.

Mashtuur City would be a great map without the transport choppers, but as it stands it sucks and is over in about 1 minute if the U.S. team is reasonable.

I think that the ability to mass transport multiple troops over all ground defenses in a very well armoured, well armed transport which can be repaired in flight and can act as a mobile spawn point, and if destroyed comes back in 30 second is somewhat of an imbalance.

I mean, yea it is FUN when you are in it, but like the choppers in BFV it isn't fun for anyone else.

That is just my opinion, but I like ground based tactical assault. I mean you can call it a nerf, but it WILL make the game more balanced, fun and allow some new tactics to emerge.

But, if they don't neft it so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by X-ander
                They try to suit the world to their needs when they need to uderstand its them that need to change to suit the world.
                pfft. in case you havent noticed, its a game. games are meant to be fun. to be fun it must be balanced.

Comment

To cap a flag you must goto the flag and press 'E' to enter the flag, doing so you then play an animation where your character lowers the enemy flag and then pulls out your team's flag from your pack and raises it up again
                  then again I come to my point :

You need to get out the vehicle to cape the flag, but for defending it you can use a vehicle, then yhere you stand against some tank or apc, have fun taking the flag pal, this would mess up gamebalance in totaly.

THE BIG PROBLEM here is lots of guys are whining about stuff and saying it must be changed to .... bla bla bla , but they don't think what the change will bring, and all or like 98% of the things they say would mess up the game badly

Comment

Originally posted by glasseye
                    pfft. in case you havent noticed, its a game. games are meant to be fun. to be fun it must be balanced.
                    pfffft. And try to understand thta for some that its inbalanced for others its balanced. Its a game

Comment

Ive been killed so many times in BH trying to cap a flag..I wish flag capping in chopper would no longer be possible so the stupid pilot on my team won't try to cap a flag with T-90 being near by...I just wanna fly around and gun everything in sight.....

btw, why there are no threads about Mi-28 whoring ? That helo is a lot more of the monster than BH the gun on that thing is pure nightmare for the infantry

Comment

Originally posted by VISTREL
                        btw, why there are no threads about Mi-28 whoring ? That helo is a lot more of the monster than BH the gun on that thing is pure nightmare for the infantry
                        thats the whole point !

or nerf the BH to Mi-28 level

or strengthen the Mi-28 to BH level

then no more whining about chopper whoring or vehicle flag capping etc.
                        since USMC, PLA and MEC fight with balanced equipment

imho the easiest solution

Comment

Originally posted by rymaples
                          I agree that if a BH can't cap a flag, it will just hover over the flag and the gunners will just mow down everyone and the end result is more points. There are too many crybabies on here. They want everything changed to suit thier playing style, when will they learn that they need to change their playing style to suit the situation? I wish all the noobs crying over everything would just go back to PacMan or something, it's getting annoying.
                          lol, gotta love all the noobs who bh whore crying that they won't be able to cap with anymore and now they won't get their precious points. go ahead and just hover over the flag, you'll make a nice big sitting target.
                          waahhh, i can't get my points now, waaah...****ing ***** noob whores, quit whining about it.

Comment

Originally posted by =HPSF=Doctor Doom
                            I don't know what they will do in 1.03.

I personally don't like the transport choppers at all. There is a reason that most people like Karkand, because there are no transport choppers so people actually have to FIGHT each other, not fly around collecting points.

Mashtuur City would be a great map without the transport choppers, but as it stands it sucks and is over in about 1 minute if the U.S. team is reasonable.

I think that the ability to mass transport multiple troops over all ground defenses in a very well armoured, well armed transport which can be repaired in flight and can act as a mobile spawn point, and if destroyed comes back in 30 second is somewhat of an imbalance.

I mean, yea it is FUN when you are in it, but like the choppers in BFV it isn't fun for anyone else.

That is just my opinion, but I like ground based tactical assault. I mean you can call it a nerf, but it WILL make the game more balanced, fun and allow some new tactics to emerge.

But, if they don't neft it so be it.
                            You want every map like Karkand. Go away. I'm not interested in all maps being full of bunnyhopping, noobtube panzies that have absolutely no skill.

Comment

Originally posted by VISTREL
                              Ive been killed so many times in BH trying to cap a flag..I wish flag capping in chopper would no longer be possible so the stupid pilot on my team won't try to cap a flag with T-90 being near by...I just wanna fly around and gun everything in sight.....

because the bh is so overpowered but its just the same anyway. helo whorign to cap flags is what people are talking about, moron.

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
                                I am one of the people that have no problems with choppers caping flags, just part of the game.
                                I only have a problem with an airborne Blackhawk capping a flag, when there still are defending units within the flag scope.

Many times I have seen the flag being taken over when there are still 3 of us hiding waiting for our next shot at the chopper within the flag radius.

There is no way a chopper should be allowed to 'claim' territory or 'influence', when there are still ground troop present.

Comment

Working...
                                X